–Looking through all of the photos posted on an individual’s social media account in the last two years, it seems most photos set in a kitchen were tagged with the same address. However, posts in the last few days show tourist attractions in a different country. What can someone with bad intentions infer from this profile? Check all that apply:–
–How many siblings the person has–
–Where the person possibly lives–
–That the person is not home right now and the apartment might be vacant–
–Where the person was born–
- If one of your students finds an anonymous article online that they wish to quote in an essay, what would you advise them to do?
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- Dawson spends a lot of time working from home viewing and editing videos. Which accessory would benefit him the most?
- Depending On The Advertiser And Their Needs, If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers During The Afternoon Only, Could They Do This?
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- Good feedback is
- Google AdSense publishers are not allowed to use Google AdWords to increase their site traffic.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- Google sometimes sells user information to third parties.
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- Hassan’s client places specific value on conversions based on which device they occur on. How can Hassan define the specific weighted values of each of these conversions, so he can include them in his bid strategy?
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can you add simple animations quickly in Google Web Designer?
- How can you get your creative to appear in the template library?
- How can you use Community to give fans an inside look at a tour?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- In Designing Your Waze Ads Creative, You’re Encouraged To Think Of Your Waze Ads As Which Of The Following?
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- Jen uses her Chromebook when she goes to college every day. The best accessory to keep it safe would be a ___.
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?