–Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?–
–Start a conversation with your followers–
–Comment on all of your followers’ personal posts–
–Delete all negative comments–
–Name and shame competitors–
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- Jo has noticed that some of her customers leave her site without making a purchase. She’s set up some product retargeting ads, and wants to measure the performance of her campaign. What parameters should she look at to see if she’s attracting potential customers?
- Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Jo wants to create a fully functional online store. Can you check which of the following features are available in most fully functional online stores?
- Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Justin’s created the perfect vegetarian lasagne, and he wants to share his recipe with the world. Can you help him plan where to put a promo video so it will most effectively reach his target audience?
- Justin wants to do more video advertising. He knows his blog audience likes cooking at home, TV shows featuring famous chefs and cooking demo videos. Which keywords should he choose for the Google Ads programme?
- Lily is keen to use analytics to evaluate the results of her social media campaigns. Analytics can help with this question. Can you help her by crossing off the things that analytics won’t be able to help her with?
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?
- How might a business encourage its employees to think more seriously about security?
- Fill In The Blank: A __________ Is A Shortcut To Other Pages On Your Site Or Elsewhere On The Web.
- Fill in the blank: if you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- Fill In The Blank: It’s Possible To Determine How Well A/An ___________ Will Perform Without Bidding On It.
- Fill in the blank: When search engines use factors like geolocation, IP address and location based search terms to produce geographically tailored results, this is called _____________.
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
- Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?