–Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?–
–Purchase of water filter–
–Visit to your site–
–A & B–
–B & C–
- How can you improve LCV?
- How does the Featured Snippet appear?
- If a website is paying for online visibility, but not ranking organically, what might that indicate?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If the Search Visibility of Top of Funnel keywords decreases, what does that mean?
- If you bury important pages deep in your site structure, you _________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- If you notice that hundreds of pages are suddenly 404’s, what should you do?
- If you notice that hundreds – or thousands – of pages are affected by one issue, what should you do?
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- Image alt attributes should _________.
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In Google Search Console, you can view how many pages have been submitted, vs. how many have been indexed, which is the ______.
- In terms of resolving technical issues, which page should you start with?
- In the CSV of inbound links to top ranking URLs, which metric indicates a site’s backlink power?
- In this campaign, the Search Visibility for _______ keywords is 20.65%.
- Is the robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file?
- Keywords at which stage of the sales funnel should you expect to have the highest competition from ads?
- Best practices for using automated rules include the following: (Select 3)
- Beverama is a beverage company that wants to drive sales and will primarily use ACOS to measure performance. Which of the following ASINs could help them reach their goal? Select All Correct Responses.
- Building Remarketing lists with the UET tag allows advertisers to target their audience for which purpose? Choose all that apply
- Car Jane, an automotive accessories company, targeted their sponsored ad campaign by the category ‘automotive floor mats’. Which targeting method did they use?
- Choose 2 targeting options that would allow you to better serve ads to potential customers who meet specific criteria.
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- Coho Winery wants their ad to display for the keyword Cabernet sauvignon only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword exactly, including some close variants, with no extra words. Which keyword match option should they select?
- DiamondBraces.com has a Domain Authority of 32. Based on their ranking for the keywords below, would you consider them a good prospect?
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Effective case studies _________.
- Explaining your tactics to the client will significantly increase the risk of cancellation because once they have that knowledge, they’re better off doing the work themselves.
- From the client’s perspective, which of these is a significant advantage hiring an agency for a single SEO project?
- How can you become a journalist’s source?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How could a Seller Central user benefit from the information found under the Performance section of the navigation bar?
- How did search change with the Google Hummingbird update?
- How is advertising cost of sales (ACOS) calculated?
- How many ASINs can you review in a peer set with ARA Premium?
- How many buyer personas should you create?
- How many H1 tags should you implement per URL?
- How many keywords in this campaign have been labeled as “camping”?
- How many semantic topics should you consider when grouping keywords?
- How will Keyword Explorer help you determine the potential of a prospect who pays for visibility in Yelp?
- If ASINs are not driving sales in a campaign, what would an advertiser see in the advertising product report?
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- If you set a daily accelerated budget too low for the traffic generated by your keywords what might happen?
- In-Market audiences are lists of potential customers curated by you, the advertiser. true or False?
- In “The Conflict” section of a case study, the agency should include ____________.
- Investment per device (desktops/laptops, tablets and smartphones) can be controlled by bid modifiers within what range? (Select 2)
- It is not possible to copy a campaign From One Account To Another within Microsoft Advertising Editor. True Or False?
- Keyword Planner is a keyword research tool that provides which kinds of insight?