–Laura runs an online store with a large inventory of children’s toys and games. Which ad format would you use for Laura’s campaign to reach people interested in purchasing children’s games?–
–App promotion ads–
—Shopping Ad/Product Listing Ad—
- What makes the data cycle useful?
- Video ads may appear in videos marked “Private” on YouTube.
- What do earned actions measure?
- What is masthead billing based on?
- are a type of ad format that show extra information about your business.
- When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
- What are the targeting options for mastheads?
- When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called
- Research for a client who owns used car dealerships show that people who visit his website also visit certain popular car blogs. Which targeting method would you use to reach these people?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from people in Switzerland. Why might this happen?
- Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- Which Of The Following Is NOT A Category You Should Organize Your Content Audit By?
- Which describes how a Service Worker operates?
- Which of the following is NOT true about site search experience on mobile sites?
- Which format is preferred for the multi-device and high-resolution icons?
- Which of the following describes the Payment API correctly?
- A vanity URL in Hootsuite is best described as:
- Which of the following is NOT a best practice to optimize forms on mobile?
- Before introducing mobile site design best practices to your clients, you should examine their:
- Which can an advertiser include in a TrueView video ad to increase interactivity?
- How would you recommend that William set his budget if he wants to spend US $608 per month on his campaign? OR An advertiser has decided that they want to spend $608 per month for their campaign. How would you recommend they set their budget in their AdWords account?
- Targeting by topic is a good strategy if your client wants to:
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- Dynamic search ads would be most helpful for:
- Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?
- Why can an intermittently available mobile network result in a poor experience?
- Belinda’s boutique just started carrying 3 new designer labels. She wants to show an image ad announcing the new collections to people who are browsing websites about designer clothing. Which campaign is a good fit?
- The Default Session Timeout Duration In Google Analytics Is How Many Minutes?
- Which of the following are possible uses of views within a single Google Analytics account?
- What type of data does Google Analytics prohibit you from collecting?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using segments in your data analysis?
- A Ready Lightbox ad can contain:
- Data shows that the audience for a client’s running shoe store is women ages 35 to 50. How can you optimize this client’s Display Network campaign based on your research?
- If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- Which of the following is a good way to get other websites to link to your site?
- You sell autographed sports memorabilia and want to reach people interested in sports. What’s one benefit of promoting your products with a ads in mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- Match Each Business Objective With The Google Ads Campaign Type That Best Meets It.
- Jane uses Google Ads to promote her online shoe store and her conversion rate has remained constant over the last year. While checking her web server logs for December, she notices she sometimes gets two clicks from the same IP address within a few minutes. The most likely cause of this is:
- Emmy Is The Marketing Director Of A Large Marketing Team, Looking To Reach An Audience At Scale Through Smart Display Campaigns. How Might Smart Display Campaign Reporting Help Emmy?
- Taking into account both your buyer personas and business goals will be helpful as you develop a social media strategy.
- Social media is a key resource for promoting word of mouth marketing.
- You should customize an email template every time you send it.
- Advertisers can provide physical address information about their businesses through Google Places accounts. Ads that include this type of information are eligible to show on:
- Which can be specified at the campaign level?
- A company dedicated to making candles is writing the content of a new display ad with the idea of influencing the consideration of its products. What strategy should you follow with your creatives?
- Howard’s In The Process Of Creating A Google Display Campaign And Decides To Use Custom Intent Audiences As A Targeting Option. He’d Like To Influence Customer Consideration, But His Niche Audience Isn’t Covered By An In-Market Audience Segment. Which Two Data Inputs Can Howard Submit To Best Represent His Audience?
- An advertiser has several keywords set to broad match and would like to see the actual search queries that triggered his ads. This information can be found in the:
- Your Company Provides Home Maintenance Services And You Want To Reach More Potential Customers. You Have A Limited Budget To Work With. Why Is Google Ads Right For You?
- To improve the performance of an ad group on the Search Network, advertisers should create ad groups containing:
- Loretta Is The Advertising Director For A Large Meal-Kit Company. She’s Setting Up A Google Display Campaign To Identify And Engage With Large Audiences In Order To Extend Their Market Reach. Which Statement Most Accurately Describes The Reach A Google Display Campaign Can Provide Loretta?