–Landon Works For An Online Marketing Firm And Believes That YouTube Will Be An Effective Addition To His Client’s Advertising Strategy Given Its Extensive Reach Of Over Two Billion Monthly Active Users And Recent Innovations That Increase Usership. Which Two Next Generation Innovations Can Landon Share With His Client? (Choose Two.)–
—YouTube on TV screens—
—Mobile live streaming—
- When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay
- Trina Sells Dolls And Accessories, And Doesn’t Have Much Time To Update Her Search Campaigns With Her Ever-Changing Inventory. How Can Dynamic Search Ads Help Trina?
- Marta’s Online Store Sells Accessories For A Widely Used Smartphone, And Her Current Customer Base Shares A Number Of Relevant Characteristics. She Believes She’ll Have Her Best Return On Investment By Narrowing Her Google Search Campaign Audience. Which Two Google Search Campaign Settings Can Be Configured To Reach More Specific Customers?
- Your company runs a holiday email campaign for the month of December to drive newsletter signups. Which of the following metrics would be the most indicator of the campaign’s success?
- Your company has a website and a mobile app, and you want to track each separately in Google Analytics. How should you structure your account(s)?
- Your company has chosen a third-party app analytics service and they happen to be a part of the App Attribution Partners program. In order to share data between AdWords and your partner’s platform, what do you need to do?
- Your client wants to track conversions based on the number of sales. What type of Floodlight tag should you use to track this?
- Your client wants to improve his ad positioning. You recommend that one way he can do this is by increasing his bid amount. Why is it a good idea to also explain to your client how this will benefit him?
- Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for his Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
- Your client’s product costs US$50 to produce, and it sells for US$150. She’s sold 10 units and spent US$700 on her AdWords campaign. How would you calculate her return on investment (ROI) to help her understand the benefit of using AdWords?
- The YouTube Masthead Is Effective For Advertisers With Which Goal?
- In A Bumper Ad, How Much Time Is Usually Required To Stick The Landing?
- Your client mentions he has some concerns about implementing a Google Search campaign. Which is a good example of clarifying the client’s concerns?
- Which Video Format Is Available On Google Video Partners?
- Your client Ali has a car dealership. She wants to reach people who are actively researching electric cars and ready to buy one. Which type of targeting would you recommend?
- Running A Creative Experiment Using Brand Lift Is An Excellent Way To Get The Information You Need. What’s The First Step?
- Which Video Format Is Available On Google Video Partners?
- Which TrueView Ad Format Is Optimized For Lift In Ad Recall?
- You publish articles by many different authors on your site. You want to create a report that shows the total number of pageviews for each author. Which of the following features will allow you to add author information to Google Analytics?
- You operate an online retail website and have Google Tag Manager set up to manage your tags on your site. You now want to set up sitewide conversion tracking tags in order to evaluate the effectiveness of your next Google Ad campaign. Which step is required in order to do this setup?
- Based On Google’s ABCDs Of Designing Ads For YouTube, What Are Two Ways Google Recommends You Connect With Your Viewers?
- You manage the campaigns for a client that runs a wine tour business in Florence. The ads have stopped showing on Google. If the budget is limited, what might help make sure the ads show?
- You may apply a new Custom Channel Group retroactively to organize data that has been previously collected.
- Which Statement Is True About Non-Skippable In-Stream Ads?
- What Are Two Events That Store Visits For TrueView For Action Come From?
- In Google’s ABCDs, What Are Two Recommendations For Connecting With Viewers?
- You have found that most of your customers initially learned about your brand via a display ad. Which of the following attribution models will give credit to display ads that introduced customers to
- Which Video Ad Sequencing Framework Is Focused On Where A Viewer Is And What They’re Doing When They Interact With A YouTube Ad?
- You have defined goal X such that a particular PDF download qualifies as a goal conversion. A user comes to your site once and downloads this PDF 5 times. How many goal conversions will be recorded?
- You have a maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid of £2 for a keyword. To determine the prospective impact of raising this bid to £3, you could use:
- When It Comes To Driving Action, You Should Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Which Of These “Lowest Funnel” Audiences Is Comprised Of Users Who’ve Already Interacted With Your Brand, But For Some Reason Didn’t Convert?
- Of The Two Bidding Strategies You Can Use With Your TrueView For Action Campaign, Which Captures As Many Valuable Actions As Possible Within A Given Budget?
- You have a friend who has a small business, and she wants to manage her own Google Ads campaign. She has no experience with Google Ads and would like to experiment with different options. Which campaign type would you recommend to start?
- Audra Handles YouTube Strategy For A Popular Concert Venue That Would Like To Run YouTube Campaigns Aimed At Fans Of The Musicians They’ve Booked This Summer. Which Type Of Audience Solution Should Audra Recommend For This Client?
- Which Two Video Formats Are Available On Google Video Partners?
- You’d like to show your ads to customers who live in a specific region or country and speak German. Which targeting method can you use?
- What’s A Key Benefit Of TrueView In-Stream?
- You define a Destination URL goal by
- You classroom has the latest technology to allow students access to facts and ﬁgures within a few clicks. Why should your students be encouraged to become independent learners and seek out answers to questions? Select 2 correct answers
- You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-perclick (CPC) bid by:
- Abigail is an antiques dealer. She’s created a website to sell her products, and also publishes regular blog posts to raise awareness and keep customers interested. Which of the following would help make Abigail’s business and customers safer online?
- According to Ipsos eye-tracking research, approximately how much TV advertising goes unseen?
- A colleague has included you on an email that is irrelevant to you, but it continues to come to your inbox because people are using the Reply All button when responding. You want some peace and quiet. What can you do to quiet message notifications coming in?
- A colleague of yours has been collecting video links in a Google Doc to share with her students. You explain to her that she could use the playlist feature in YouTube instead. Which of the following are advantages to using Playlists over a list of links in a Google Doc.
- A great way to showcase student work is to create a Google Site for students to link their projects and information to, but Google Sites is much more than just a content repository. What other mediums does Google Sites support?
- Alex is a mechanic who owns a small garage. He’s also a keen blogger, and writes great posts about his passion: cars! He thought his blog would attract more car lovers to his garage, but so far his blog posts are not very popular and are rarely shared on social media. He has researched how to improve the blog and now has a number of actions he can take, but is unsure which should come first.
- Angela opened her own beauty salon two years ago, and is now looking at how content marketing can help her boost the business’s profile online. How could content marketing help her?
- Anya is working on a presentation for potential investors. They would like to see how the demand for public parking has grown in the past three years. Anya has created the following four graphics to illustrate the growth demand. Which graphic would be the clearest and make the most impact on the investors?
- A student comes to you because she’s worried she just replied to an email and signed into a site that didn’t seem legitimate. How would you advise her?
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that: