–Keywords at which stage of the sales funnel should you expect to have the highest competition from ads?–
- How can you improve LCV?
- How does the Featured Snippet appear?
- If a website is paying for online visibility, but not ranking organically, what might that indicate?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If the Search Visibility of Top of Funnel keywords decreases, what does that mean?
- If you bury important pages deep in your site structure, you _________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- If you notice that hundreds of pages are suddenly 404’s, what should you do?
- If you notice that hundreds – or thousands – of pages are affected by one issue, what should you do?
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- Image alt attributes should _________.
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In Google Search Console, you can view how many pages have been submitted, vs. how many have been indexed, which is the ______.
- In terms of resolving technical issues, which page should you start with?
- In the CSV of inbound links to top ranking URLs, which metric indicates a site’s backlink power?
- In this campaign, the Search Visibility for _______ keywords is 20.65%.
- Is the robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file?
- Best practices for using automated bid strategies include the following: (Select 2)
- Beverama is a beverage company that wants to drive sales and will primarily use ACOS to measure performance. Which of the following ASINs could help them reach their goal? Select All Correct Responses.
- Choose 2 targeting options that would allow you to better serve ads to potential customers who meet specific criteria.
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- DiamondBraces.com has a Domain Authority of 32. Based on their ranking for the keywords below, would you consider them a good prospect?
- Domain Authority is ______.
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Effective case studies _________.
- From the client’s perspective, which of these is a significant advantage hiring an agency for a single SEO project?
- Garmend is forming a strategy for a new back-to-school campaign for children’s clothing. Which of the following ASINs will likely perform best in terms of sales efficiency?
- Gini’s Jewelry has been using Amazon’s sponsored ads for a while. They have a list of known keywords for their products. Which targeting method is most appropriate for them?
- GravityLenz is a large brand advertising on Amazon. They want to incorporate third-party analytics into their campaign reporting. Which of the following reporting methods best fits their need?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- GreenTree is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
- How can you create client curiosity on a phone call?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How could a Seller Central user benefit from the information found under the Performance section of the navigation bar?
- How did search change with the Google Hummingbird update?
- How large should an image on your website be?
- How many buyer personas should you create?
- How many H1 tags should you implement per URL?
- How many keywords in this campaign have been labeled as “camping”?
- How will Keyword Explorer help you determine the potential of a prospect who pays for visibility in Yelp?
- How will reporting link opportunities help your pitch to a prospect?
- How would participating in non-SEO events in closely related industries, such as web design meetups, help with prospecting?
- If an advertiser has a goal to maximize brand awareness, which of the following is the recommendation for selecting ASINs?
- If an advertiser’s goal is for campaign efficiency, which ASINs should they avoid using? (Select 2)
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- If you set a daily accelerated budget too low for the traffic generated by your keywords what might happen?
- In “The Conflict” section of a case study, the agency should include ____________.
- Investment per device (desktops/laptops, tablets and smartphones) can be controlled by bid modifiers within what range? (Select 2)
- Iris is under-spending on their Sponsored Brands campaign that showcases their camera line. What could they do to optimize their campaign? Select All Correct Responses.