–Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.–
–Change his preview image and video title–
–Update the video description–
–Keep new videos under 60 seconds–
–Review the comments to see what viewers have said–
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- Jo has noticed that some of her customers leave her site without making a purchase. She’s set up some product retargeting ads, and wants to measure the performance of her campaign. What parameters should she look at to see if she’s attracting potential customers?
- Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Jo wants to create a fully functional online store. Can you check which of the following features are available in most fully functional online stores?
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- BigQuery has the ability to scale seamlessly; what is another benefit when it comes to infrastructure?
- Chromebooks aren’t just for working productively. Which of the following games are available from the Google Play Store?
- Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and batch (historical) modes with equal reliability and expressiveness. Knowing this, where does Cloud Dataflow fit in the big data processing model?
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
- Data Layer variables automatically persist across different web pages
- Device Admin API’s should be used for deployments when:
- Does every app require some kind of certificate authentication?
- Due to a change in budgeting, you need to quickly adjust your entire campaign to automatically increase bids on mobile devices by 20 percent. How can you accomplish this?
- Echo remarketing uses dynamic content from what source?
- Extensions are best defined as:
- “Because online attention spans are shorter, a great hook or opening sentence is important to draw people in.” What is this a best practice example of?
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Tasks integrate well with which other apps? Select all that apply.
- How can a campaign be activated after creating it?
- How does Cloud SQL address the challenge of compatibility?
- How do you add a YouTube video to your creative?
- How many segments may be applied at once?
- How might you determine if certain videos perform better within certain demographics?
- How would you find out if different video series have different audiences?
- Fill In The Blank: As A Small Business, Creating Videos To Showcase Your Business Or Product Requires Only ______.
- Fill In The Blank: Spending Money On Search Advertising Influences How Your Website Appears In ___________.
- Fill In The Blank: Website Analytics Can Tell You _____________.
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- If a particular content format underperforms, what action might be appropriate?
- If the largest traffic source is external, what opportunity could you take?
- Indigo Industries can only have one version of the Android OS deployed within their organization. Select one answer, then submit.
- In order to benefit from Family Link, a child’s device needs to be an Android or Chromebook.
- In the U.S., Wazers with how many people in their household make up 65% of overall users?