–Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?–
- Hassan’s client places specific value on conversions based on which device they occur on. How can Hassan define the specific weighted values of each of these conversions, so he can include them in his bid strategy?
- In determining the value of an app, you find that 20 out of 200 users who open the app make a purchase, with the value of each purchase being $500. How much is the value of this action along the purchase funnel?
- Ingrid’s client is the online sporting goods retailer, Sports Gear. What is a key factor of their business that will influence how Ingrid determines their mobile tracking strategy?
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- Dawson spends a lot of time working from home viewing and editing videos. Which accessory would benefit him the most?
- Depending On The Advertiser And Their Needs, If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers During The Afternoon Only, Could They Do This?
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- Good feedback is
- Google AdSense publishers are not allowed to use Google AdWords to increase their site traffic.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- Google sometimes sells user information to third parties.
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can you add simple animations quickly in Google Web Designer?
- How can you get your creative to appear in the template library?
- How can you use Community to give fans an inside look at a tour?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- How might a student prepare for presentation? (Select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- In Designing Your Waze Ads Creative, You’re Encouraged To Think Of Your Waze Ads As Which Of The Following?
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- In what way can display advertising be effective?