–Inbound is all about being ________-centric, not competitor-centric.–
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: A lookalike audience is made up of people who ______________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage, a social media manager needs to be able to react quickly, compassionately, and with authority. They also have to integrate social media messages to the appropriate medium and audience.
- How are voice and tone related?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- A social media audit will provide you value in all of the following areas EXCEPT:
- A/the ___________ is designed to designate which stage your conversations are at with your contacts.
- Before emailing any contacts in your database, what question do you need to ask yourself or your team?
- Choose all that apply. What are the advantages of maintaining an organized CMS?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these pieces of content should be archived and unpublished?
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Customer support surveys in HubSpot track which customer sentiment metric?
- During the Goal step of GROW coaching, what is your role as coach?
- Each focus area has a “focus metric.” What is the purpose of a “focus metric”?
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Fill in the blank: A data silo is when a group of raw data is __________.
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: An iPaaS solution is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: Before you can identify the buyer’s journey, you need to first know your ___________.
- Fill in the Blank: End each email with a ______.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: If lead nurturing is the content, then segmentation is __________.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- Fill in the blank: ________ is when you think of an idea out of nowhere.
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blanks: Good email templates increase ______ without sacrificing _____.
- Fill in the blank: The conflict in your content’s story should focus on the __________.
- Fill in the blank: The inbound methodology is a ____________.
- Fill in the blank: The silo mentality is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: This blog post is written from a __________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a headline for your content, you should come up with ___________ different headlines.
- Fill in the blank: When creating content you should ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Your __________ is your strongest acquisition lever.
- Fill in the blank: You should use a customer effort score instead of a customer satisfaction survey when you want to understand __________.
- How can thinking of your business as a flywheel foster cross-team collaboration?
- How can you start building rapport before getting on a call?
- How does a landing page typically gather information about site visitors?
- How do search engines rank content?
- How do you record emails in the CRM if you are NOT using the HubSpot Sales email extension?
- How often should you edit your knowledge base articles?
- How quickly should a member of your sales team be able to find a relevant piece of content to share with one of their leads?
- How would you describe a launch pad website to your team and boss?
- If 90–100% of your salespeople are hitting quota, you should look into your metrics. Which of the following may be a reason for such high quota results?
- If your website doesn’t have much content to attract visitors, which of the following would be the best content to create first?
- If you want to create a coaching program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- If you want to create an onboarding program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- Imagine you surveyed 100 training attendees. If 10% were detractors, 30% were passives, and 60% were promoters, what would your NPS be?