–In what way can display advertising be effective?–
–It guarantees more visitors to your site–
–It guarantees increased sales–
–It drives traffic to your website–
–It improves your ranking in search engines–
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Analytics can give you immediate valuable information about which type of customers?
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- Dawson spends a lot of time working from home viewing and editing videos. Which accessory would benefit him the most?
- Depending On The Advertiser And Their Needs, If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers During The Afternoon Only, Could They Do This?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- Google AdSense publishers are not allowed to use Google AdWords to increase their site traffic.
- Google sometimes sells user information to third parties.
- Hassan’s client places specific value on conversions based on which device they occur on. How can Hassan define the specific weighted values of each of these conversions, so he can include them in his bid strategy?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can you add simple animations quickly in Google Web Designer?
- How can you get your creative to appear in the template library?
- How can you use Community to give fans an inside look at a tour?
- How does Cloud SQL address the challenge of compatibility?
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
- How do you add a YouTube video to your creative?
- How many segments may be applied at once?
- How might a student prepare for presentation? (Select all that apply)
- How might you determine if certain videos perform better within certain demographics?
- How would you find out if different video series have different audiences?
- Fill In The Blank: As A Small Business, Creating Videos To Showcase Your Business Or Product Requires Only ______.
- Fill In The Blank: Spending Money On Search Advertising Influences How Your Website Appears In ___________.
- Fill In The Blank: Website Analytics Can Tell You _____________.
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- If an asset owner doesn’t set a policy in a territory they have ownership, what policy gets applied?
- If a particular content format underperforms, what action might be appropriate?
- If one of your students finds an anonymous article online that they wish to quote in an essay, what would you advise them to do?
- If you plan to spend less than $169/day, which solution is most suitable for your business?
- In 2017, more than ______ drivers visited local businesses in the U.S. advertising on Waze?
- In determining the value of an app, you find that 20 out of 200 users who open the app make a purchase, with the value of each purchase being $500. How much is the value of this action along the purchase funnel?
- In the U.S., almost ⅓ of the Wazers you reach on Waze live within how many miles/km of your business?