–In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)–
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Extensions are best defined as:
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- Google Tasks integrate well with which other apps? Select all that apply.
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- If you want to advise simple changes to student work (such as adding a comma) but do not want to directly edit the document, you could take advantage of this feature in Docs:
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?
- How might a business encourage its employees to think more seriously about security?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.