–In the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns report, which metric group would you select to see Google Analytics sessions side-by-side with Campaign Manager impressions and clicks?–
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- BigQuery has the ability to scale seamlessly; what is another benefit when it comes to infrastructure?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Chromebooks aren’t just for working productively. Which of the following games are available from the Google Play Store?
- Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and batch (historical) modes with equal reliability and expressiveness. Knowing this, where does Cloud Dataflow fit in the big data processing model?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
- Data Layer variables automatically persist across different web pages
- Device Admin API’s should be used for deployments when:
- Does every app require some kind of certificate authentication?
- Due to a change in budgeting, you need to quickly adjust your entire campaign to automatically increase bids on mobile devices by 20 percent. How can you accomplish this?
- Echo remarketing uses dynamic content from what source?
- Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Extensions are best defined as:
- Families love Chromebooks because they can share the laptop, play games, watch movies, and stay entertained. Why would a family want to upgrade to a premium Chromebook? Select all that apply.
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- For which business are Local Inventory ads ideal?
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Tasks integrate well with which other apps? Select all that apply.
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- How can a campaign be activated after creating it?
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- How can educators give distance learning learners feedback? Select all that apply.
- How can you benefit by analyzing which videos have the most likes or dislikes?
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- How does Cloud SQL address the challenge of compatibility?
- How do GMS certified devices differ from those that are Android Enterprise Recommended? Select all answers that apply, then submit.
- How do you add a YouTube video to your creative?
- How do you calculate an Ad’s Click-Through Rate (CTR)?
- How many segments may be applied at once?
- How might you determine if certain videos perform better within certain demographics?
- How might you know if you are increasing your subscriber watch time?
- How would you find out if different video series have different audiences?
- How would you know whether a new video series has a high audience retention rate?
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- If a particular content format underperforms, what action might be appropriate?
- If a standard line item is under-delivering what can you do to troubleshoot the issue?
- If the largest traffic source is external, what opportunity could you take?
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- If you want to adjust the channel’s demographic to attract primarily 13-17 year old females, what could you do to shift this demographic?
- Indigo Industries can only have one version of the Android OS deployed within their organization. Select one answer, then submit.
- In order to benefit from Family Link, a child’s device needs to be an Android or Chromebook.
- In order to claim uploaded videos, what is the first step in the Content ID workflow for a partner, after verifying rights?