–In social media content, “tone” refers to:–
–The distinct and steady personality or style of your brand.–
–The written style of your social media posts, including capitalization and punctuation.–
–The color and shading of your social media images.–
–The moods and attitudes of specific content pieces, which can change depending on the channel, the situation, and the audience.–
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: A lookalike audience is made up of people who ______________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage, a social media manager needs to be able to react quickly, compassionately, and with authority. They also have to integrate social media messages to the appropriate medium and audience.
- How are voice and tone related?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- Inbound is all about being ________-centric, not competitor-centric.
- Campaigns usually follow which goal setting framework?
- Choose all that apply. What are the different types of templates in the HubSpot CMS?
- Choose all that apply. Where in HubSpot can you use folders to organize your CMS assets?
- During the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer becoming aware of?
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ is a record used to track the progress of an individual sale.
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A launch pad website is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ is Google’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that interprets people’s searches to find pages that might not have the exact words they searched for.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of customers will never do business with a company again after one negative experience.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blank. The purpose of a landing page is to _____.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You currently have a quote from a moving company for about $5,000, but you would be willing to pay twice that much if it meant ensuring your equipment was moved safely and on time. However, the decision isn’t yours alone. Sebastian is in charge of the equipment and Sal will have to approve the higher budget. We’ll include them in our next meeting to discuss the details of where we go from here.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- How do chatbots qualify leads?
- How is a visitor’s country determined for smart content?
- How long should you wait before republishing a piece of content to a new website?
- How should you and your team think about the importance of creating the content on your website?
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
- If you want to create a training program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- If you want to define your team’s sales process, which of the following would be the best place to start?
- In a 2017 survey, agencies reported seeing the following results with their clients six months after launching a website when using Growth-Driven Design versus traditional web design: