–In order to show ads for your Mobile In-App inventory, what must be implemented into your app?–
–The Google Mobile Ads Software Development Kit–
–The Ad Manager Mobile Implementation Kit–
–The DoubleClick Ads Software Development Expansion–
–The Google Mobile Ads Digital Software Kit–
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- From which section of the Reports > Queries tab can you find pre-made queries from Google, relevant to your Mobile inventory?
- A Preferred Deal is a feature that allows Ad Manager sellers to offer inventory to buyers at a fixed, pre-negotiated price before the inventory is made available to other buyers in the general auction.
- A publisher is looking for ways to increase their revenue. All of the following are appropriate actions to consider, except ________.
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- Good feedback is
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?
- How might a business encourage its employees to think more seriously about security?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?