–In order to appeal to customers on mobile devices, it’s important to:–
–Send users to a video-based landing page–
—Send users to a mobile-friendly landing page—
–Avoid using ad extensions–
–include your phone number as your display URL–
- Which Two Are Available In Google Ads?
- Marta is an advertiser focused on improving consideration metrics of her promoted and brand halo ASINs. Which metrics would be most useful to measure consideration from her campaign?
- Íñigo has created an application with Firebase that links the inventory of his business with the online store that he is promoting in Google Ads. You want to track sales made through the app, and you need to link your Firebase account to your Google Ads account. What permissions will Íñigo’s Google account need to link Firebase with Google Ads?
- How Does Google Display Ads Drive Results Every Day For Thousands Of Advertisers?
- Colin Is Planning Out A New Google Display Ads Campaign With The “Build Awareness” Marketing Objective In Mind. Why Would Colin Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
- Which three modifiers can be automated by a bid strategy?
- Which Statement Is True About The Value Of Google Display Ads?
- You want to find new customers with high potential using their data. Which audience solution should you use?
- Marta is an advertiser running campaigns focused on improving consideration metrics of their promoted and brand halo products. Which metrics would be most useful to measure consideration from her campaign?
- Nathan Manages A Website That Sells Bicycles. He’s Using A Google Ads Display Campaign To Drive Purchases In That Segment, And Chooses In-Market Audiences As His Targeting Option. What’s The Advantage In-Market Audiences Gives Nathan In Reaching His Marketing Goals?
- How Does Google Display Ads Drive Marketing Results For Thousands Of Advertisers Worldwide?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up?
- If You Use Social Media, Developing A Plan Can Keep You Focused. What Should You Consider When Creating A Social Media Marketing Plan?
- If You Want To Track Validated Orders On Your Website, Where Should You Add The Conversion Tracking Code?
- If You Are Looking To Identify Which Social Media Platforms You Should Focus Your Efforts On, What Should You Do To Determine Which One Will Be The Most Effective For You?
- An Advertiser Wants To Display A Text Ad That Includes Extra Details Like The Business’s Location And Phone Number. Which Ad Format Should The Advertiser Use?
- Knowing That More And More Users Are Visiting Websites Via Their Mobile, You Must Optimize Your Site So They Can Find It When They Search Online. What Are Two Things You Should Strive To Optimize To Improve Your SEO Performance?
- Fill In The Blank: If You Are Planning To Expand Your Business Internationally, You Should Start With
- Fill In The Blank: When A Search Engine Generates Geographically Targeted Results Through Factors Like Geolocation, IP Address, And Search Terms Based On Geographic Position, It Is A
- Fill In The Empty Space: The Purpose Of Content Is To Entertain, To Arouse Interest, _______ And To Convince ”.
- Fill In The Blanks: Search Engine Ads Usually Consist
- Which two of the following conversion tracking options are available when setting up in-app conversion tracking?
- What can you customize with audience signals to make Search Network campaigns more effective?
- Paige’s Pet Store Is Deciding On Keywords For A New Google Ads Campaign. How Should Paige Set Up Her Google Ads Keywords?
- What kind of tool can you use to monitor and evaluate the actions taken on your website by the audience of your social media pages?
- What Term Refers to An Advertiser’s Activity of Serving Online Ads That Usually Include An Image That Users Click?
- What are the possible statuses in the Tracking Status column for Universal UET tags under Conversion Tracking?
- What result are you likely to achieve if you segment your SEM account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
- Your Ad Can Show On The Search Network When Someone Searches For Terms That Are Similar To Your:
- What are the three mandatory components of a text ad?
- A Conversion Is:
- Which Section Of Google Analytics Shows If Visitors Found Your Website Via Social Media?
- Which proposition corresponds to an advantage of search advertising over display advertising?
- What Is The Proposal That Best Corresponds To “Responsive Design”?
- You Sell Autographed Sports Memorabilia And Want To Reach People Interested In Sports. What’s One Benefit Of Promoting Your Products With An Ads In Mobile Apps Campaign On The Display Network?
- What is the best way to present your social media content to people who don’t follow you yet?
- What Action Is Part Of The Product Marketing Process?
- Adam, A Flower Shop Owner, Wants To Drive Phone Calls To His Store. Which Google Ads Tool Should He Use To Track How Many Calls Result From Ad Clicks On A Mobile Phone?
- Let’s Say Your Cost-Per-Click Is $0.05 On Average And You Want Around 200 Clicks Per Day. What Should You Set As Your Daily Budget?
- Your New Client’s Google Ads Account Has One Campaign With One Ad Group That Contains A List Of Hundreds Of Keywords. Which Best Practice Should You Follow When Re–Organizing This Client’s Keywords?
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- What Advantage Does Using Spreadsheets Offer?
- Heather Created KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) For Her Shoe Company. She’s Using Metrics To Determine Whether Or Not Those KPIs Have Been Met. Using The Dropdown Menu, Select Whether Each Option Is One Of Heather’s KPIs Or A Metric.
- For a business, what is the main benefit of establishing an online presence?
- How Is Credit Dynamically Attributed To Each Touch-Point In Data-Driven Attribution?
- Due to Google Analytics providing a cross-channel view of the customer journey, there’ll be differences in the way conversions are measured between Google Analytics and Google Ads. Which is a difference you should be aware of?
- By What Term Can We Also Designate “Sponsored Links”?
- Kathy Released A Gaming App And Needs To Set Up Conversion Tracking For First Opens Of The App. To Do This, She Linked Her Firebase Project With Google Ads. Which Access Permission Did Her Google Account Need For Her To Do This?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To An Advantage Of E-Commerce?
- To Avoid Double Counting, What Will Have To Be Removed From A Website Page Prior To The Addition Of An Event Tag?