–In order to achieve the best performance possible from text ads, which is a best practice that should be followed?–
–Include words like “find” and “search” in the ad text.–
–Include no more than one ad text per ad group.–
–Use at least five keywords from the ad group directly in the ad text.–
—Use account statistics and reports to monitor ad performance.—
- Which ad format is recommended for building awareness?
- Google Optimize does NOT currently allow you to:
- What can you learn from attribution reports?
- What can you use to write applications that manage a Google My Business account and location data?
- Your client wants to show ads to people who’ve visited her website before. Which AdWords feature would you recommend she use?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, How Are Default Conversions Credited?
- Which of the following metrics is available when Site Search tracking is enabled?
- Megan enabled target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding in all six of her campaigns. How can she tell if it’s improving her campaign performance?
- Which of the following is an advantage of implementing Google Tag Manager?
- When defining a long-term strategy for promoting an app, it is important to keep in mind that goals may change over time. Put the following phases in the recommended order.
- Mary Is Tasked With Designing An Advertising Campaign For Her Company’s An Online Pet Food Store And App, And Is Exploring Different Campaign Options. Which Campaign Types Are Available To Her In Google Ads?
- Bill Wants To Reach Valuable, Relevant Audiences And Engage With Them Quickly And Often With His Ads. How Will Creating A Display Ads Campaign Allow Him To Reach His Goal?
- Often, the “last click” before a conversion gets all the credit. But there are often assist clicks and assist impressions that help guide your customers to conversion. Which built-in Google Ads report can show you this performance data?
- The Customer Journey Has Become More Complex, Requiring A Dedicated Bidding Strategy. Google’s Solution Is Automated Bidding. How Can Automated Bidding Benefit Advertisers?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from users in Switzerland. Why might clicks outside of the target location occur?
- Match The Marketers With The Display Ad Format That Fits Them Best.
- A company that designs coffee mugs wants to see which of its video creatives are most effective in getting viewers to remember its brand. Which of the following Google indicators can help you find out?
- Steve Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Reach New Customers Who Are Looking To Purchase Products Similar To His. Which Audience Type Should Steve Try To Reach To Meet His Marketing Goal?
- Google Display Ads Lets Advertisers Upload Their Own Creative Assets To The System. This Allows Advertisers Greater Control Over The Look And Feel Of Their Ads. What Are The Two Types Of Uploaded Ads?
- Tara Knows Google My Business Is A Great Way To Share Information And Engage Her Customers Online. But, She’s Worried Because She Has Multiple Locations, And Management Of The Locations May Be Too Difficult. How Does Google My Business Simplify The Management Of Multiple Locations For Tara?
- A user clicks on an ad promoting a sale on sneakers. Upon clicking, the user is taken to a page that does not contain sneakers, but rather discount sunglasses. The user also encounters pop-ups while trying to navigate the site. What should the advertiser do to improve the user’s experience?
- In an Google Ads account, which statistic is viewable for each ad group?
- An advertiser’s ad is not appearing in the Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool when exact keywords are queried. Which action would help the advertiser to determine why the ad is not showing?
- The purpose of a developer or authentication token is to track
- manda Uses “Influence Consideration” As A Marketing Objective For Her Google Display Ads Campaign. Which Targeting Options Are A Good Fit For Amanda’s Campaign?
- One reason for using Conversion Optimizer is to
- What Are Key Factors To Keep In Mind When Choosing A Bidding Strategy For Your Campaign?
- What can you do to create the most effective video ads possible on YouTube?
- In a Reach and Frequency report, “Frequency” is defined as the:
- Google Ads Was Designed To Help Businesses Achieve Online Success. To Accomplish This, Google Ads Was Built On Three Core Principles. What Are These Principles?
- What two options are available when setting up conversion tracking in an app?
- Why Is Using The Performance Targets Feature After Utilizing The Performance Planner Recommended?
- What’s A Characteristic Of Responsive Display Ads?
- For what types of companies does the increase in Internet use represent great potential?
- How Does Automating Your Bid Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?
- Lucas is preparing a Google application campaign focused on downloads. Your client wants to know where this campaign can be published. What should I tell you?
- Shopping catalog ads are used to attract the attention of users in the early stages of the shopping journey, when they have not yet decided what to buy or where to buy. Where do they usually appear?
- Adwords Editor allows users to:
- Paul’s Interested In Generating Conversions With Google Display Ads, But He’s Not Confident In Setting Bids Himself. He’s Relying On Smart Display Campaigns To Help. Which Two Bidding Strategies Used In Smart Display Campaigns Can Paul Choose From To Automatically Set His Bids?
- How Does Google Display Ads Help Advertisers Meet Their Marketing Objectives And Drive Results?
- What is one way the Performance Planning tool can help companies increase sales?
- How can advertisers see specific search queries that have caused their ads to show, even if those queries are not keywords within their accounts?
- Information an advertiser would find in the Change History tool would be:
- For what types of businesses does the increased use of the internet have high potential?
- Giancarlo’s company makes an excellent product and customers are satisfied with their purchases. Unfortunately, few potential customers visit the company’s website. What are two ways that responsive search ads could help Giancarlo’s company reach more potential customers?
- Fabio has launched a Google search ad campaign and a Google display ad campaign to increase tool sales on his home improvement website. After two weeks, he looked at the sales figures and found that the Search Ads campaign is more successful. What kind of optimization should Fabio use if he wants to use bidding or targeting to acquire additional customers?
- Which two methods can be used to send an Executive report to a user with no access to Search Ads 360?
- Which two filters are available in the change history report?
- Adam is studying how machines and humans integrate with each other. Which marketing activity can be best performed by machines?
- Olivia Manages An Online Store That Sells Musical Instruments. She’ll Soon Host A Jazz Event And Wants To Create Awareness Around It, Especially Within The Community Of Jazz Enthusiasts. Which Targeting Option Should Olivia Choose In Order To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?