–Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?–
–Call the customer when there is an offer they’d enjoy–
–See where their customers are and monitor their shopping behaviours–
–Send them offers when they enter a certain geographical area—
–Add items to their in-app basket that you think they’d like–
- Usage data allows advertisers to:
- If a filter excludes data from a view, that data can never be recovered for that view.
- Which targeting methods can be used with TrueView ads?
- With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Which is NOT true about Responsive Sites?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- A client is asking you why he should evaluate the number of clicks on his search ads relative to the number of impressions received. What should you tell him?
- According to Google data, among consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone, how many then visit a store within a day?
- What’s One Reason To Use A Responsive Display Ad For Your Campaign?
- Kim Is Seeing Significant Performance From Her Google Display Remarketing Campaign, And Wants To Expand Upon It. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Accomplish This?
- Alan Has Introduced A New Line Of Scooters On His Website And Is Using A Google Display Ad Campaign To Promote Them. He Selects “Build Awareness” As The Marketing Objective For His Campaign. Why Would Alan Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
- To determine how and where Shopping ads are displayed, product data is used.
- Shopping campaigns help promote local and online inventory.
- Jake’s Been Trying To Build Brand Awareness For His New Clothing Line. Initial Branding Attempts Were Successful, But He Now Wants To Scale Things To A Larger Degree. Jake Can Reach A Wide Audience By Using Smart Display Campaigns. How Many Websites And Apps Are Available For Smart Display Campaigns To Run Across?
- You are launching a new campaign selling stylish office furniture. You would like to grow it to maximize profit for all traffic available on your current keywords. If only allowed one cycle, which order of steps below is most likely to capture the most profit?
- Which Display Ad Format Runs In Both Native And Non-Native Inventory?
- Which is a recommended action for new mobile preferred ad creative?
- A signed rider letter is required in order for a Solutions Partner to waive the required HubSpot onboarding for their client.
- Reviewing “Keyword details” data on the Keywords tab will help advertisers to identify:
- Which Group Would You Be Able To Reach With A Google Display Campaign Using Demographic Targeting?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?
- What three marketing goals can you achieve with Google Display Ads targeting?
- What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Which YouTube brand storytelling technique describes how a video ad changes based on the context of the person viewing it?
- How could an advertiser determine the most profitable keywords within a campaign?
- What verification options do companies with 10 or more establishments have?
- What features automate Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify management?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
- Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
- If multiple individuals make changes to one Google Ads account, upon opening the account in Adwords Editor, they should:
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- What kind of click volume increase is likely to be immediately filtered from an Google Ads campaign?
- Cassandra Wants To Customize Her Google Display Ads Based On How Potential Customers Previously Engaged With Her Website. Which Option Best Suits Her Needs?
- Which Two Statements Are True About How You Can Use Targeting Options To Optimize A Google Ads Campaign?
- Juan has launched a video campaign and has realized that although the number of views in general is high, the percentage of expansions is low. What three questions should you ask yourself and examine?
- Tommaso is using Google Ads to set up call conversion tracking for his business website. Place the steps you need to follow in the correct order. List the first step at the beginning.
- How many goal conversions does Google Analytics record if a Destination goal is created to sign up for a newsletter and a user signs up three times in three separate sessions?
- What is unique about local catalog ads?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions for periods of one day, seven days, fourteen days and thirty days?
- Which Statement Is True About Responsive Display Ads?
- Which two user types can activate the conversion API?
- Which two types of uploads can be made through an sFTP endpoint?
- Which two types of campaigns do bid strategy opportunities analyze?
- Catherine Received A Significant Amount Of Traffic To Her Online Pet Store After Launching Her Display Campaign. Unfortunately, Many Visitors To Her Online Store Didn’t Make A Purchase. When Creating A New Display Campaign, Which Marketing Objective Should Catherine Choose In Order To Reengage With These Visitors?
- When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?
- Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account?
- Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
- Imagine that someone is going to use Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and attract new customers. What function would be useful to encourage users to know it?