–How Would You Specify Which Types Of Advertisements YouTube Displays For A Video?–
–You set ad types in the Monetize section of Content ID.–
–You specify ad types using advertising settings, which are distinct from a rights policy.–
–You specify ad types when you create your channel.–
–YouTube automatically selects appropriate ad types.–
- After How Many Days Does A Pending Claim Expire?
- A Partner Chooses To Reinstate A Content ID Claim After It Has Been Disputed By A User. The User Appeals The Reinstatement Of The Claim. What Happens Next?
- A Partner Decides To Claim User-Uploaded Videos With A Track Policy. What Data On The Video Will The Partner Have Access To?
- A Partner Hosts A YouTube Talk Show Called “Cat Chat.” One Episode Consists Of The Host’s 10-Minute Interview With A Veterinarian, Followed By A 5-Minute Reel Of Viral Cat Videos That Were Uploaded To YouTube By Other Users. The Partner Obtained A Commercial Use License From The Uploaders To Use Their Cat Videos On “Cat Chat.” The “Cat Chat” Host Now Wishes To Use Content ID To Monetize Clips From The Show. The Partner Should…
- A Partner Owns The Rights To A Video In Spain, But Not Other Regions. They Upload The Video To Their YouTube Channel, But Aren’t Sure What Settings To Apply. What Would You Recommend They Do?
- A Partner Would Like To Organize Its YouTube Asset Library Into Groups. Which Feature Would You Recommend They Use?
- A User Disputes A Claim, After Which You Review The Video And Decide It Should Be Removed From YouTube For Using Your Copyrighted Content. What Happens If You Select “Takedown” On This Disputed Claim?
- A User Disputes A Claim, Citing Fair Use/Dealing Guidelines. What Happens If You Select “Release” On This Disputed Claim?
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- Copyright Protects Original Work. Which Of The Following Is An Example Of A Video That You May Not Be Able To Protect By Copyright?
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- In order to claim uploaded videos, what is the first step in the Content ID workflow for a partner, after verifying rights?
- One of my favorite artists passes away and I want to upload her song in a tribute video. What should I consider first?
- How Can Content Owners Benefit From Copyright Management On YouTube?
- How Can The YouTube Copyright Center Help You With Copyright?
- How Do Copyright Laws Apply Internationally?
- How Does Copyright Apply To A Cover Song?
- How Does YouTube Handle Valid Infringement Notifications From Copyright Owners?
- How Would You Explain A Policy To A Partner Who Wants To Control Their Content On YouTube?