–How Would You Add Third-Party Verification To A Creative When Campaign Manager Is Your Ad Server?–
–Add the Display & Video 360 tags to Campaign Manager with the third party verification’s tracking link–
–Download the Campaign Manager tag, append to the Display & Video 360 tag, and perform a SDF bulk upload–
–Add the integration code to the advertiser’s Basic Details and upload the tags to Display & Video 360–
–In Display & Video 360, use the custom tag wrapper feature–
- When using the Hootsuite Planner feature, the fastest way to compose a new message is to:
- The Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to:
- Your client gets more conversions from ads that appear to people in Tokyo. What actions should you take to try and increase the number of conversions for this client?
- The User ID feature is commonly used with which of the following website scenarios?
- Susan Doesn’t Have Time To Create Display Ads Herself. She Hopes To Use A Smart Display Campaign To Automatically Generate Ads. Which Two Building Blocks Must Susan Supply In Order For A Smart Display Campaign To Automate Her Ad Creation?
- Hank Wants To Use A “Maximize Conversions” Campaign With The Performance Planner. Which Recommendation Can Be Provided To Hank By The Performance Planner?
- You are gaining a reputation as a true wizard of Google Ads and just won a multi- million dollar client to consult on bidding strategy. Your new client asks you to set bids that maximize profit, focus on the top 3 positions, and minimize CPA. How can you most effectively meet their goals?
- Which scenario would record to two conversions (1-per-click)?
- Google audiences refresh with every impression so that advertisers show their content only to the most relevant YouTube users.
- Which is the next stage of detection in an Google Ads account, if Google’s automatic filtering system does not successfully remove all potentially invalid clicks?
- Brian Owns A Company That Makes Inexpensive Replacement Parts For Bicycles. He’s Ready To Increase The Scale Of His Business And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. Which Feature Of A Google Display Ads Will Help Brian Achieve His Business Objectives?
- A company in the education sector is preparing a marketing campaign for its application. What three factors should you take into account when determining your campaign goals?
- An advertiser notices that clicks have suddenly increased and is concerned that they might be due to invalid activity. What is the first thing the advertiser should do to investigate this situation?
- Let’s say you want to show your advertising to users looking for content about a certain football club. What audience solution should you use?
- Courtney Sells Handbags Through Her Online Boutique. Her Online Normal Campaigns Have Produced A Lot Of Clicks But Not As Many Sales As She Expected. How Would Google Shopping Ads Help Make Sure The Clicks The Ads Receive Come From Customers More Interested In Her Products?
- What Are Two Ways Google Ads Can Fuel Your Business Goals?
- If you send a monitored email to a contact and you receive a notification that they have already read it, when should you call them?
- In an Google Ads account managed by multiple users, one user noticed a surprising jump in impressions. Where should this user look for details on what might have created the impression increase?
- Amazon Attribution allows advertisers to measure their non-Amazon media and report on Amazon conversion metrics, including sales.
- What three measurement habits are good for any individual or business?
- Which feature distinguishes location extensions from regional and customized campaign targeting?
- What can be used to customize the tracking model for the data in the Conversions column?
- What can local catalog ads do?
- An advertiser enabled Conversion Optimizer and noticed a decrease in the number of conversions. What could have caused this decrease to occur?
- What is a web server?
- Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
- Which Statement Accurately Describes The Reach Of Affinity Audiences’ Targeting?
- Which of the following best describes the insights gained from reviewing the Total Detail Page View Rate (DPVR) metric?
- For businesses, which of the following is a key advantage of having an online presence?
- Magdalena owns a large art supplies company that has both an online and a physical presence. You would like to improve your brand awareness and increase sales. Why should you use ads on the Google Display Network to achieve those goals?
- The following are the default reports in HubSpot CRM EXCEPT:
- Google video conversions can be tracked by three different customer actions. Associate each conversion action with the corresponding description.
- YouTube Analytics is able to show you the aggregate totals of minutes spent over time by users watching a video. Which report provides this information?
- Susanna doesn’t have time to manually create display ads. For this he wants to use a smart display campaign to generate them automatically. What two essential elements does it need to provide for a smart display campaign to automatically generate ads?
- Bud would like to test new logic in his application that uses the Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API) without modifying his live Google Ads campaigns. Which tool would allow him to do this?
- What is a benefit of using the Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API)?
- An advertiser in Canada wants to view ads as they would appear to users in Mexico. Which tool should this advertiser use to accomplish this goal?
- Which filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in campaign reports?
- Megan is setting up a Google app campaign, but she’s not sure how specific the location targeting should be. Why does a marketer need to set a country-wide or broader target location?
- Which two types of goals can be targeted in Bid Strategies?
- Creating an online presence can involve various operations for a business. During the initial phase, which of the following steps might be part of these steps?
- You Can Leverage Google Ads’ Automated Bidding Strategy To Help Get The Most From Your Advertising Budget. What Are Two Benefits Of Using Automated Bidding?
- Which two features may be used to upload offline conversion data to a Search Ads 360 keyword ID?
- Sierra Owns A Small Business And Handles Many Responsibilities, From Logistics To Marketing. She’s Seen A Lot Of Success With Google Search (Hundreds Of Conversions A Month) And Would Like To Increase Her Reach By Creating A Display Campaign. But She’d Like It To Be As Effortless As Possible. What Type Of Display Campaign Should She Run?
- Which of the below are ways advertisers can measure their non-Amazon ads with Amazon Attribution?
- Which three URLs are involved in a landing page test?
- Attribution contention occurs at the order level; attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
- True or false ? Google audiences are updated with every impression, so advertisers reach only the most relevant consumers on YouTube.
- True or false ? Shopping ads use product data to determine where and how ads are displayed.
- What Can The Performance Planner Assist You With?