–How Often Should You Reference Yourself In Your Outreach Messages?–
–No more than half as much as you reference your buyer and their situation.–
–Never. Your messages should be solely about the buyer and their context.–
–As often as necessary to communicate your value proposition.–
–As often as possible. You need to convey your value and expertise to the buyer.–
- All Of The Following Are Examples Of Inbound Leads EXCEPT:
- All Of The Following Are Questions To Ask While Discussing Authority EXCEPT:
- Fill in the Blank: End each email with a ______.
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “I’m hoping to get this figured out before the end of the quarter,” that’s an example of a __________.
- Fill in the blanks: The plan you present during the advise phase of your inbound sales strategy closes the gap between _______ and _______.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You currently have a quote from a moving company for about $5,000, but you would be willing to pay twice that much if it meant ensuring your equipment was moved safely and on time. However, the decision isn’t yours alone. Sebastian is in charge of the equipment and Sal will have to approve the higher budget. We’ll include them in our next meeting to discuss the details of where we go from here.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- Congratulations — you just landed a job selling IT equipment to large corporations! You receive your first inbound lead, and you call the person who submitted it. You quickly realize that this person is a junior employee with no buying authority. What should you do?
- How can you start building rapport before getting on a call?
- Here’s An Agenda That Follows The CGP, TCI, BA Framework: 1. Build Rapport, Recap Previous Conversations, Set Agenda. 2. Explore The Challenges The Prospect Has And Their Plans For Overcoming Them. 3. Explore Their Timeline And Discuss The Consequences Of Inaction And The Implications Of Success. 4. Explore Budget And Authority. In This Agenda, Which Part Of The CGP, TCI, BA Framework Needs Improvement?
- Fill In The Blank: If A Prospect Says, “If I Can Find A Way To Fix This, I Think We’ll Be Able To Open A Second Location Next Year,” That’s An Example Of A __________. Inbound Sales Certification
- Fill In The Blanks: For Business-To-Business Sales Teams, An Ideal Customer Profile Usually Identifies ________. For Sales Teams Who Sell Directly To Consumers, An Ideal Customer Profile Identifies ________.
- How Can You Make Sure The Content You Share Is Relevant To Your Prospects?
- How Do You Determine The Timeline For Closing A Deal?
- True or false? Having a lead qualification framework helps you structure your communication with your prospects.
- How Long Should Each Message In Your Sequence Be?