–How Many UET Tags Must You Place On Your Site To Track Multiple Campaigns?–
–One tag per Ad Group–
–One tag per Account–
–One tag per website–
–One tag per campaign–
- An Expanded Text Ad Can Contain 3 Ad Titles, 2 Ad Descriptions And URL Paths. True Or False?
- Audience Remarketing Is A Good Way To Select The Appropriate Customers To See Your Ad. True Or False?
- Automated Rules Can Only Be Applied At The Account Level. True Or False?
- A Visitor To The Baldwin Museum Of Science Website Signs Up To Receive Its Newsletter. What Is This Customer Action Called?
- Before You Create Product Ads In A Shopping Campaign, You Must First Do What? Choose All That Apply.
- Choose 3 Targeting Options That Would Allow You To Serve Ads To Potential Customers Who Meet Speciﬁc Criteria.
- Tablet investment can be controlled by bid modifiers of:
- Dynamic Search Ads Are Most Appropriate For Which Two Types Of Advertisers? (Select 2)
- Exclusions You Set At The Ad Group Level Will Be Applied To Your Entire Campaign. True Or False?
- Exclusions You Set At The Campaign Level Will Always Cascade Down To All Of The Ads In Your Campaign, Regardless Of Ad Group Settings. True Or False?
- How Do Bid Adjustments (Modifiers) Affect The Display Of Your Ad?
- How Many Levels Of Organization Are Contained Within The Hotel Ads Structure?