–How Many Managed Google Play Accounts Can A Customer Get For Free From Google For Use With Their EMM?–
–As many as needed–
- Android Enterprise Recommended Ensures Devices Are Up To Date With Regular Security Patches Delivered Within _________. Android Enterprise Recommended Devices Are Also Guaranteed To Get At Least ______________.
- As It Pertains To Shared Device Use Cases, Support For _____________ Was Added In Android Pie (9.0) Kiosk Mode.
- As Users Are The First Line Of Defense Against Any Mobile Threat, EMM’s Can Employ Policies That Can Force:
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Before Deploying Android In A No Connectivity Environment, You Should Strongly Consider:
- ________________ Can Add IMEI Or Serial Numbers To The Zero Touch Portal?
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- COPE Devices Provide: (Select All That Apply)
- During The ____________ Process, Each Bootstage Cryptographically Verifies The Integrity And Authenticity Of The Next Stage Before Executing It.
- __________________ Ensures Key Generation, Key Import, Signing And Verification Services Are Kept Separate From The OS. (Fill In The Blank)
- _____________ Establishes Best Practices And Common Requirements For Devices And Services, Backed By A Thorough Testing Process Conducted By Google.
- ___________ is a collection of Google applications and APIs that help support functionality across devices and a requirement for Android Enterprise.
- Google Play Protect Includes: (Select All That Apply)
- Google Play Protect Scans ___________ Apps That Are Installed Onto A Device:
- Google Recommends Which Of The Following Methods To Securely Manage, Deploy Or Host In-House Company Applications?
- The following enrollment methods are supported with Android Enterprise:
- The identity method that is preferred for G-Suite customers is referred to as:
- To make Android even safer, Google shares source code for security fixes every ______ days with partners and publish updates for Nexus and Pixel devices.