–How Many Ads Should Be Implemented Per Ad Group?–
–Two to three–
–One or two–
–Three to ﬁve–
- What is the key value proposition of Google Search Network campaigns?
- In-Market Audiences Would Be Suited To Reach Which User?
- Arrange The Items Below In Order Of Hierarchy, Beginning With The Top Level.
- Barbara’s Boss Has Asked Her To Use Google Ads To Reach As Many Users Searching As Possible For Terms Around The Services Their Business Offers. Which Keyword Match Type Would Help Barbara Reach The Most Search Queries That Potential Clients Are Using?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- Every Ad Contains A URL Displaying Your Website Address. You Can Add Two Optional Path Fields To The Display URL In A Text Ad. What’s An Advantage Of Using These Optional Path Fields?
- John’s Plumbing prides itself on excellent customer service, especially during after-hours service calls. They want to connect with people who need emergency plumbing services in the middle of the night. Which criteria should John’s Plumbing configure to meet this goal?
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords. Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis. Why should she do so?
- How Does Google Ads Generate Responsive Search Ads?
- To earn user clicks, Ginger should focus on creating an ad that _____. (Choose two.)