–How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?–
–5 seconds or less–
–10 seconds or less—
–15 seconds or less–
–20 seconds or less–
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Good feedback is
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can educators support learners to grow their creative abilities?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you organize your TrueView ads to optimize by length?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?