–How Is The Daily Budget Calculated For An Insertion Order With Flight Even Pacing?–
–The campaign’s budget, minus the flight budget spent, divided by the number of days remaining–
–The flight budget divided by the number of remaining days and multiplied by 1.5–
–The remaining flight budget multiplied by the number of days remaining–
–The remaining flight budget divided by the number of days remaining–
- Data Are Made Anonymous By:
- In order to differentiate ads from those of competitors, advertisers should:
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- To raise awareness of what you’re advertising without limiting who might see your ads, you should:
- Which client would you advise to advertise on the Google Search Network?
- Why might you use the “Search Network campaigns with Display opt-in” campaign type?
- What report can help you identify opportunities to improve your keywords and ads?
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from what kind of traffic?
- Why should you link your client’s Google Ads account to Search Console?
- What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?
- According to Google data, after seeing an ad on their smartphone, more than half of people:
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- The majority of consumers want ads customized to their:
- The automated “Maximize clicks” bid strategy attempts to get advertisers the most:
- When using cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding, an advertiser bids using a maximum CPA and pays by:
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But, she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management of the locations may be too diﬃcult. How does Google My Business simplify the management of multiple locations for Tara?
- When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
- In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
- Which Goals are available in Google Analytics?
- What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
- You want to generate leads with your AdWords campaign by encouraging people to fill out an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?
- You want to drive traffic to a new landing page for a campaign, and want a web address that’s short, easy to remember, trackable, and reflective of your brand. Hootsuite supports you with:
- You want to be notified whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by 10%. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You’ve signed an artist who does completely original hip hop songs. What is the method to block full reuploads and monetize short clips (under <2min)?
- You’ve recently joined a new company and are learning how to help potential buyers understand why they would benefit from purchasing the product that your company sells. How can you start to put yourself in the buyer’s shoes so you understand why they would buy your product?
- You’ve just been assigned to oversee an App campaign that was launched two months ago. You learn that the assets have never been updated. Which two of the following actions should you take?
- You’ve decided to fully reorganize your shop selling rare species of lizard. You’ve changed your address, phone number, business hours, and even payment methods. Up to now, your shop has always been very popular and attracted many customers. Now it’s high season and you need to update your business details as soon as possible. Which tool will you use?
- What Are Two Main Benefits Of Using Search Audience Solutions?
- You’ve been researching XYZ Inc. and discover that someone at the company has viewed your pricing page, so you give them a call. You talk to the receptionist, Johnny. You ask who in the company might be investigating your solution. Johnny says he doesn’t know for sure but that he can ask around and get back to you. He also says that Mariah Opensky would probably be the person to make that decision, but she’s currently on vacation. What’s the BEST way to record this in the CRM?
- YouTube receives a legal notice to take down a video uploaded by a creator without the copyright owner’s permission. What will the creator receive?
- YouTube Audience Solutions Help Brands Reach The Most Attractive Prospects By Tapping Into Real-Time Data And Powerful Signals. This Gives Brands The Tools They Need To Be More Effective Storytellers. What’s Another Benefit Of Using YouTube Audience Solutions?
- Tomacz Wants To Use A Google Search Ads Campaign To Capture The Attention Of Customers Searching For Camping Equipment Online. What’s A Key Benefit Of A Well-Managed Google Search Ads Campaign?
- Ideally, What’s The Minimum Number Of Values You Should Aim For Per Header When Using Structured Snippet Extensions?
- As A Digital Strategist, Jared Wants To Add Something Extra To His Ads To Give Users More Incentive To Click And Convert. He’s Considering Using The Two Optional Field Paths In The URL Component Of The Ad, But Needs To Be Certain His Messaging Will Fit. How Many Total Characters Can He Use In Each Of These Optional Paths?
- Your web property is “www.example.com”. You set up a URL goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins With”. Which of the following URLs will count as goals?
- Leo Is In Charge Of Advertising For The Clothing Lines Of A Large Manufacturer. He Uses His Google Ads Recommendations Page To Help Him Evaluate His Search Ads Campaigns. Which Feature Makes The Optimization Recommendations Valuable For Leo?
- Your teammate is prepping for a sales presentation and they’ve outlined the points they want to cover: 1. Recap of previous discussions 2. Explanation of how other people in similar situations have proceeded 3. Pros and cons of various approaches They want your feedback on this outline. What would you say?
- Your team and the stakeholders are discussing where to run sprint workshops. In which parts of the GDD process is it common to run a sprint workshop?
- Your research team recently published a report and is eager for the marketing team to share it with contacts that would find it of interest. Karl on your team suggests you build a send list based on explicit data including job title. Kathy suggests building the list based on implicit data including previous website pages visited. Which approach will you take?
- Your manager wants to know how Google can help your brand get in front of mobile users. What might you say?
- Your manager asked you to give more consideration to a user’s location. What kind of signals would you look at?
- Wendy is setting up a Customer Match strategy to reach a list of prospective customers. What must she provide?
- You’re talking with a prospect and you spend most of the conversation asking questions to understand their situation and to see if you can help. Which of the following guiding principles does this highlight?
- You want to increase the relevance of a Google Search Ad so it’s more meaningful to potential customers and provides value-added information to their searches.
- You’re optimizing the Shopping campaign for an online jewelry retailer promoting its new line of engagement rings. If you know that people who research engagement rings across multiple devices take longer to convert, what should you do to help this client better attribute the impact mobile has on its sales?
- You’re helping create a timeline for your potential buyer. The timeline is probably going to have to change. Which of the following options will give you the best chance of closing the sale?
- You recently started using a software that identifies the company from which an anonymous visitor originates. You find that someone from Sprocket Corporation has been visiting your website and their company fits your ideal buyer profile. What should you do?
- Karen’s Washing Machine Broke, So She’s Conducting A Search On Google To Find A New One. She Sees A Number Of Google Search Ads For Washing Machines In The Results. Which Of The Following Make Up Some Of The Parameters That The Google Search Ads Auction Uses To Determine What Ads Karen Sees?
- A Golf Enthusiast Regularly Watches Instructional Videos About Golf, Has Recently Searched For The Best Golf Clubs On Google.Com, And Has Researched Golf Courses On Google Maps. Which Type Of Search Audience Solution Would Best Reach This Individual?