–How does copyright apply to a movie review video?–
–Video footage may be used as long as the sound is disabled.–
–Allows a review to add as many pieces of footage from the movie if it’s listed as a movie review.–
–Prevents any footage from being shown without written consent from the actors who have dialogue.–
–May be considered fair use to use a very short movie clip to support commentary about the plot or characters.–
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- A Partner Chooses To Reinstate A Content ID Claim After It Has Been Disputed By A User. The User Appeals The Reinstatement Of The Claim. What Happens Next?
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- A Partner Owns The Rights To A Video In Spain, But Not Other Regions. They Upload The Video To Their YouTube Channel, But Aren’t Sure What Settings To Apply. What Would You Recommend They Do?
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Dawson spends a lot of time working from home viewing and editing videos. Which accessory would benefit him the most?
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- Depending On The Advertiser And Their Needs, If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers During The Afternoon Only, Could They Do This?
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- A User Disputes A Claim, After Which You Review The Video And Decide It Should Be Removed From YouTube For Using Your Copyrighted Content. What Happens If You Select “Takedown” On This Disputed Claim?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- Good feedback is
- Google AdSense publishers are not allowed to use Google AdWords to increase their site traffic.
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?