–How does Cloud SQL address the challenge of compatibility?–
–If an organization’s app works with MySQL or PostgreSQL, it will work with Cloud SQL.—
–Cloud SQL builds on performance innovations in Compute Engine and persistent disk.–
–You don’t need to reserve Cloud SQL instances ahead of time to get savings, and you pay by the minute, not by the hour.–
–It’s easy to control with less infrastructure for you to manage and operate.–
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Carl is nearly finished with the conversion tracking setup for his Google ad campaign and is ready to add an event tag to his existing website. What must Carl do to make sure that the tags are not double counting?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Chromebooks aren’t just for working productively. Which of the following games are available from the Google Play Store?
- Chromebooks have a hardware requirement for batteries to last what length of time?
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and batch (historical) modes with equal reliability and expressiveness. Knowing this, where does Cloud Dataflow fit in the big data processing model?
- Cloud Dataflow is a tool for developing and executing a wide range of data processing patterns on very large datasets. Which of these examples aligns with what Cloud Dataflow can do?
- Cloud Storage is good for:
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
- Data Layer variables automatically persist across different web pages
- Data saver mode prevents all apps from using mobile data.
- Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- Device Admin API’s should be used for deployments when:
- Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Due to a change in budgeting, you need to quickly adjust your entire campaign to automatically increase bids on mobile devices by 20 percent. How can you accomplish this?
- Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
- Educators can translate entire Google Docs at the click of a button.
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Families love Chromebooks because they can share the laptop, play games, watch movies, and stay entertained. Why would a family want to upgrade to a premium Chromebook? Select all that apply.
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- For ____________ ads, impressions are delayed by default until the ad is displayed to the user.
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- For which business are Local Inventory ads ideal?
- From which section of the Reports > Queries tab can you find pre-made queries from Google, relevant to your Mobile inventory?
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Play Protect provides malware protection and keeps users’ devices clean and data safe.
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance. Select All Correct Responses.
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- How can advertisers use Shopping ads to grow sales?
- How can educators give distance learning learners feedback? Select all that apply.
- How can educators give guardians the option of receiving email updates about their classwork?
- How can educators quickly check the mood for distance learning learners daily?
- How can Smart Shopping campaigns make promoting your business less time-consuming and easier to manage?
- How can you benefit by analyzing which videos have the most likes or dislikes?
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)