–How does a landing page typically gather information about site visitors?–
–Using a meetings link–
–Using a CTA–
–Using an email–
–Using a form—
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Choose all that apply. At a high level, which metrics should you be tracking about your website performance?
- Choose all that apply. Where in HubSpot can you use folders to organize your CMS assets?
- Choose all that apply. Which of the following should you add to your blog post to generate leads?
- Customer satisfaction surveys in HubSpot track which customer sentiment metric?
- During the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer becoming aware of?
- During the continuous improvement stage, what are the steps used in the cycle?
- Evaluate this hero statement: Groundskeeper, Inc. is a hero to property managers at mid-size property management firms who need to outsource their landscaping so they can focus their attention on taking care of their tenants.
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A launch pad website is ___________.
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Allows You To Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site By Visually Representing Their Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: A user question helps your team understand ________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: Data literacy is the ability to __________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: If a person already has their mind made up and they are only paying attention to the data that supports this decision, this is an example of __________ bias.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _____________ attribution model, the first touch point receives less credit and the last touchpoint receives the most credit.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ is used to achieve the best possible content promotion outcome.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blank: Reach out to your ______ to ask them to complete advocacy actions.
- Fill in the blanks: During the “quarterly summit,” the team can zoom out to focus on ____________. Once the strategy is determined, the team can then dive back into ____________ during the individual sprint cycles.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: The plan you present during the advise phase of your inbound sales strategy closes the gap between _______ and _______.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- Fill in the blank: The _________ can help you develop a mission statement that connects with your audience.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of the HubSpot reports library is to help you: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: __________ visually represents users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior so that you can understand what users want, care about, and interact with on your site.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- Fill in the blank: Without ________ for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How can a film review be used as part of a coaching strategy?
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- How can pipeline meetings be a coaching opportunity?
- How can you best lead your audience through their buyer’s journey?
- How can you make your writing more conversational?
- How do chatbots qualify leads?
- How do CMS developers use themes?