–How do Google App campaigns help both marketers and users? Select the best answer.–
–By delivering a relevant ad to the right user at the right time–
–By delivering relevant ads to users on YouTube–
–By delivering as many ads as possible to the same user throughout the day–
–By delivering ads to as many users as possible–
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.
- Dawson spends a lot of time working from home viewing and editing videos. Which accessory would benefit him the most?
- Depending On The Advertiser And Their Needs, If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers During The Afternoon Only, Could They Do This?
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- Clara’s colleague recommended she use a built-in tool called Bid Guidance for her existing Google App campaign. What information can Clara expect to see when using Bid Guidance?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- Good feedback is
- Google AdSense publishers are not allowed to use Google AdWords to increase their site traffic.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- Google sometimes sells user information to third parties.
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- Hassan’s client places specific value on conversions based on which device they occur on. How can Hassan define the specific weighted values of each of these conversions, so he can include them in his bid strategy?
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can you add simple animations quickly in Google Web Designer?
- How can you get your creative to appear in the template library?
- How can you use Community to give fans an inside look at a tour?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
- How do you add a YouTube video to your creative?
- How many segments may be applied at once?
- How might a student prepare for presentation? (Select all that apply)
- How might you determine if certain videos perform better within certain demographics?
- How would you find out if different video series have different audiences?
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- George Regularly Checks His Conversion Data In His Google App Campaign, But Recently He Overheard Coworkers Talking About The Importance Of Including View-Through Conversions And He’s Not Sure What That Means. What Does A View-Through Conversion Mean For George’s Google App Campaign?