–How do CMS developers use themes?—
—Themes enable developers to create a site-wide content editing experience for marketers—
–Themes enable developers to use the tools and technologies they prefer–
–Themes prevent marketers from making side-wide design changes to their websites–
–Themes are built by marketers to help developers understand their business’s branding–
- A/the ___________ is designed to designate which stage your conversations are at with your contacts.
- Before emailing any contacts in your database, what question do you need to ask yourself or your team?
- Campaigns usually follow which goal setting framework?
- Choose all that apply. What are the advantages of maintaining an organized CMS?
- Choose all that apply. What are the different types of templates in the HubSpot CMS?
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Customer support surveys in HubSpot track which customer sentiment metric?
- Each focus area has a “focus metric.” What is the purpose of a “focus metric”?
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ is a record used to track the progress of an individual sale.
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ are people who respond to the NPS with a score between 0 and 6.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Every step of your sales process needs to be _____.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: In an email marketing strategy you bring together the right content to the right audience ______________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: _______________ is a friendly, harmonious relationship; a relationship characterized by agreement, mutual understanding, or empathy that makes communication possible or easy
- Fill in the blank: _________ is Google’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that interprets people’s searches to find pages that might not have the exact words they searched for.
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of consumers have discontinued communications with a company because of irrelevant promotions or messages.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of customers will never do business with a company again after one negative experience.
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blank: The inbound methodology is a ____________.
- Fill in the blank: Theme modules are _______.
- Fill in the blank. The purpose of a landing page is to _____.
- Fill in the blank: This blog post is written from a __________.
- Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need _____________.
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating content you should ___________.
- Fill in the blank: When evaluating CMS platforms for Growth-Driven Design, it’s important to select a CMS that: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- Fill in the blank: You should use a customer effort score instead of a customer satisfaction survey when you want to understand __________.
- Fill in the blank: You standardize for ______________.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You currently have a quote from a moving company for about $5,000, but you would be willing to pay twice that much if it meant ensuring your equipment was moved safely and on time. However, the decision isn’t yours alone. Sebastian is in charge of the equipment and Sal will have to approve the higher budget. We’ll include them in our next meeting to discuss the details of where we go from here.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How are voice and tone related?
- How bold should your goals be?
- How can contextual marketing help to make your website more accessible for your visitors?
- How can thinking of your business as a flywheel foster cross-team collaboration?
- How can you start building rapport before getting on a call?
- How can you use content to help your customers succeed?