–How Can You Make A Counter That Will Not Send A Hit Upon Initialization?–
–With the “accurateTrackBounce” property.–
–With the “defer” property.–
–With the “trackHash” property.–
- A Goal Has Been Set For Going To The “Contacts” On A Site. At 12:00 A User Comes To The Site, Goes To The Contacts Pages, Adds It To Their Bookmarks, And Then Closes The Site. At 12:05, The User Opens The Site Via Their Bookmarks. How Will Yandex.Metrica Record This Goal Information?
- A User Comes To A Site Via Yandex’s Search Engine, Then Immediately Closes The Page. After That The User Types The Address Of The Site Into Their Browser And Goes Directly To That Site. What Is The Traffic Source Of This Session?
- A User Comes To Your Site From A Browser Bookmark That Contains The Tag Utm_source=Google. Which Traffic Source Will This Click-Through Be Attributed To?
- A User Finds A Site Through Yandex’s Search Engine Using One Keyword. In 10 Minutes, The User Returns To The Site Through Yandex’s Search Engine, But Finds It With Another Keyword. Which Keyword Will Yandex.Metrica Take Into Account For The User’s Session?
- A User Views A Site Page And Then Leaves Their Computer For 40 Minutes. The User Does Not Close Their Browser Window In This Time. Upon Returning, The User Continues Browsing. The Yandex.Metrica Counter Records Two Sessions For This User. What Will Be The Traffic Source For The Second Session?
- Can I Configure Support For A Desired File Extension For The “File Downloads” Report?
- Can I Exclude From Yandex.Metrica Reports Traffic From A Specific Range Of IP Addresses?
- Can I Make A Site’s Traffic Statistics Public?
- Can I Transfer A Counter From One Yandex Username To Another Yandex Username?
- Can You Install Several Counter Codes On One Page Of A Site?
- Clicking Through From Which Traffic Souce Always Starts A New Session In Yandex.Metrica?
- Different Yandex.Metrica Counters Are Installed On The Website Site.Com And Third-Level Domain Shop.Site.Com. A User Ends Up On Site.Com From A Search Engine, Then Clicks A Link To Shop.Site.Com. Which Traffic Source For The Session Will Be In The Shop.Site.Com Counter?
- Does Data Usage Increase For Site Users When Webvisor Is Enabled?
- Does Webvisor Record Passwords Entered By A Site User?
- Does Yandex.Metrica Collect Information About Files Downloaded By Users And Their Click-Throughs To External Sites?
- Form Analysis Functions On The Basis Of Which Data?
- For What Period Of Time Will The Informer Display Information About A Site?
- For Which Traffic Source Must You Always Use Tags So That Information Appears In The “Sources – Summary” Report?
- How Accurately Will Information On Users Be Collected If Only The Informer Code Is Installed On The Page Of A Site?