–How Can You Check That The Geo-Targeting Feed Names Are Formatted Correctly?–
–Include a row for the feed’s default creative customized to a specific geo-location–
–Use the Conditional Formatting options in the Format dropdown in Google Sheets–
–Use the formatting from the Canonical Name column in the AdWords API–
–Use the formatting in the Placement column in the AdWords API–
- A dynamic ad plays a video when it’s clicked. What tool on the creative preview can be used to verify this action occurs?
- Alan wants to see conversion credit equally divided across every click, except for the click that occurred just prior to the user converting. Which attribution model would he use?
- Alice is creating an app install ad for her client’s search campaign. She needs to ensure it works for both Android and iOS versions of their app. What does Alice need to do to ensure the app directs the user to the appropriate store based on the user’s device?
- Ali is creating a call-only ad group. Using this type of ad, which type of data can Ali track?
- Ally’s client wants to know which of their campaigns had the greatest cross-device uplift. How can she apply a calculation to the data in her report that will provide her client with this information?
- An analytics team wants to measure the amount of time between an ad expansion and a call-to-action click. Which tracker can they apply in Studio to get this data?
- A Dynamic Ad Plays A Video When It’s Clicked. What Tool On The Creative Preview Can Be Used To Verify This Action Occurs?
- After Publishing An Ad In Google Web Designer, How Can The Graphics Files Be Accessed In DoubleClick Studio?
- Amanda Is Preparing A Tearsheet Of Her Dynamic Ad To Send For Review. Several Reviewers Are Outside Of Her Agency And Do Not Have Access To The DoubleClick Studio Account. What Share Setting Should Amanda Choose?
- An Analytics Team Wants To Measure The Amount Of Time Between An Ad Expansion And A Call-To-Action Click. Which Tracker Can They Apply In Studio To Get This Data?
- A Retail Advertiser Wants To Reach Users Who Have Visited Their Store Locator Page. What Type Of Targeting Will Deliver The Right Creative To This Audience?
- Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
- Eduardo Is Building A New HTML5 Creative In Google Web Designer. How Can He Ensure That It Will Work With Studio?
- In Google Web Designer, which UI panel is used to bind the elements in a creative shell with the data from the dynamic feed?
- KidApparel’s dynamic ads have hundreds of iterations that change based on the products their customers viewed on their site. What can the team developing their feed do to help them interpret the performance data for each ad?
- How Can A Travel Advertiser Capture Flights That Users Search For Using Floodlight Tags, In Order To Deliver A Tailored Message In The Future?