–How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?–
–Apply additional filters–
–Remove the Secondary Dimension–
–Choose “Faster response” in the sampling pulldown menu–
–Choose “Greater precision” in the sampling pulldown menu—
- An advertiser would NOT use AdWords’ mobile offering to:
- Why is it important to understand the expectations a client has of you?
- When preparing to submit a new data feed, you should:
- What are three key considerations when evaluating keywords for search engine optimisation?
- When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
- Why do mobile advertisers care about driving physical store traffic?
- Which of the following is the most accurate analogy for a display advertising network?
- Anne wants to use her impression share metrics to optimize her Shopping campaign. She should:
- Which extensions can help drive installs of your mobile app?
- Why do advertisers care about driving calls to their business?
- Which is a best practice for a successful TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which Description Below Best Describes The Action You Would Undertake In This Dialog Box?
- To run a TrueView video ad, the video must be uploaded to:
- Advertisers can set bids per ad format
- When it comes to mobile, how would you define usability?
- Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting Paris on vacation and don’t live in France. What would be an effective way to target this client’s customers?
- What should you consider when developing your website content?
- Cliff just started working with a client who has a very disorganized Google Ads account. What’s an effective way for him to begin restructuring his client’s account?
- When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ________ are driving performance.
- Which of the following will you need to start an email marketing programme?
- What’s the difference between a Stream and a Tab?
- When looking to advertise your business to mobile users, social media advertising can be really effective because…
- What Can You Achieve If You Divide Your Search Engine Marketing Account Into Relevant Campaigns And Ad Groups?
- Research shows that mobile users expect to:
- An advertiser looking to drive conversions is using manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding. Which factor should be most important for this advertiser when deciding keyword bids?
- ads can be created and managed through Google Ads.
- Which details should you look to include on a business profile page on social media?
- What is Google’s programmatic buying platform?
- When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the ______ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
- When looking to optimise the performance of a website to improve its search engine ranking, using ‘long tail keyword terms’ in your SEO plan often allows you to
- When designing mobile advertising campaigns, what is a best practice to identify which keywords to target?
- An advertiser wants to increase the Quality Score of a low-performing keyword. Which approach would you recommend?
- Which of the following is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding?
- Which of the following factors should you consider when optimising your website for search engines?
- You can use Display Planner to:
- A new client wants to promote his 3 Indian restaurants, in different areas of London, to people searching for places to eat. How might you organize his account?
- If you want to prioritize downloads of your mobile app instead of visits to your mobile site, you should:
- Which ad format is recommended for building awareness?
- Google Optimize does NOT currently allow you to:
- What can you learn from attribution reports?
- Your Multi-Channel Funnel reports have no data. What is the most likely reason?
- Google Analytics can identify that two sessions are from the same user if
- Which of these is NOT a valid metric-dimension combination?
- You’re the account manager for a client who wants to increase reservations at her boutique hotel. You’ve been manually managing the bids for her campaigns, and you’re looking for ways to save time and optimize. How can you most effectively do this?
- What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
- Which bidding strategy should Sara use if her goal is to get more people to call her local catering business?
- Which Display Ad Format Should You Use If You’re Concerned About Malware And Want A Secure Ad Experience Across Platforms?
- What are Sitelinks?
- Bill Wants To Reach Valuable, Relevant Audiences And Engage With Them Quickly And Often With His Ads. How Will Creating A Display Ads Campaign Allow Him To Reach His Goal?
- Often, the “last click” before a conversion gets all the credit. But there are often assist clicks and assist impressions that help guide your customers to conversion. Which built-in Google Ads report can show you this performance data?