–How Are Line Items Affected When A User Edits The Default Targeting For Insertion Orders?–
–Existing and new line items apply the original default targeting–
–Existing line items are uneffected and new line items inherit the new default targeting–
–New line items inherit the new default targeting and existing line items inherit edits to default geotargeting–
–New and existing line items inherit the new insertion order targeting–
- Let’s Say Your Cost-Per-Click Is $0.05 On Average And You Want Around 200 Clicks Per Day. What Should You Set As Your Daily Budget?
- Your New Client’s Google Ads Account Has One Campaign With One Ad Group That Contains A List Of Hundreds Of Keywords. Which Best Practice Should You Follow When Re–Organizing This Client’s Keywords?
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- What Advantage Does Using Spreadsheets Offer?
- Heather Created KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) For Her Shoe Company. She’s Using Metrics To Determine Whether Or Not Those KPIs Have Been Met. Using The Dropdown Menu, Select Whether Each Option Is One Of Heather’s KPIs Or A Metric.
- For a business, what is the main benefit of establishing an online presence?
- How Is Credit Dynamically Attributed To Each Touch-Point In Data-Driven Attribution?
- Due to Google Analytics providing a cross-channel view of the customer journey, there’ll be differences in the way conversions are measured between Google Analytics and Google Ads. Which is a difference you should be aware of?
- By What Term Can We Also Designate “Sponsored Links”?
- Kathy Released A Gaming App And Needs To Set Up Conversion Tracking For First Opens Of The App. To Do This, She Linked Her Firebase Project With Google Ads. Which Access Permission Did Her Google Account Need For Her To Do This?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To An Advantage Of E-Commerce?
- To Avoid Double Counting, What Will Have To Be Removed From A Website Page Prior To The Addition Of An Event Tag?
- Kellie Wants To Buy An Expensive Purse From A Local Accessory Store. As A Savvy Consumer, Kellie Wants To Find An Exact Brand At The Right Price. Which Strategy Will Help An Accessory Store Engage Kellie Throughout Her Customer Journey, From The Time She Begins Research To The Time She Purchases The Purse?
- How Does Google My Business Help Businesses Reach More Customers When It Matters Most?
- Antonio runs an online retail site and wants to set up a sitewide tag to measure online conversions for his future Google Ad campaigns. He’s already set up conversion actions and has Google Tag Manager managing tags on his site. Which tag type should he choose to complete this process?
- When Planning Your Website, What Important Priority Should You Study?
- When You Are Trying To Increase Product Sales On Your Website, You Can, For example
- When You Create Your Online Store, You Should Seek To Optimize Its Performance Using Images In Order To Increase Efficiency. Which Approach Should You Take?
- An Executive At A Clothing Company Is Looking To Define Overarching Goals For His Company. What’s The Executive Defining?
- When Looking To Market Your Business Locally, What Benefits Can Social Media Offer You?
- Cliff Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From His Creative Team. He Wants To Compare Data Between Those Ads Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Cliff Compare?
- Local Directories Are Very Effective In Ensuring Local Visibility Of A Business On The Web. If You Want To Be In A Directory, What Is The First Step To Take?
- Retargeting Allows You
- State what a merchant should not do in the constantly changing environment of commerce.
- After You’ve Successfully Installed A Conversion Tag On Your Website Or App And A Conversion Action Has Taken Place, Where’s Conversion Data Viewed Within Google Ads?
- Gail is a marketing manager, and her creative team has sent her a series of announcements. She wants to improve the content of the ads by performing A / B tests. What kind of ads will Gail compare to?
- In terms of analysis, what type of data corresponds to the time that the user has spent on your site?
- Google My Business Gives Businesses A Variety Of Ways To Promote Their Goods And Services To Users Online. What Are The Key Benefits Of Google My Business?
- Regarding How Ad Retargeting Works, Which Of The Below Is Right?
- How to produce great video ads on YouTube?
- With imported ads, advertisers can access more inventory than with responsive display ads.
- In A Survey, A Customer Shows A Strong Preference For One Brand Over Another. Which General Metric Does This Behavior Fall Under?
- Match each of the following conversion statistics with its correct description.
- In TrueView for Action, there are three types of events related to online conversions. Associate each event with the corresponding conversion type. In TrueView for Action, there are three types of events related to online conversions. Associate each event with the corresponding conversion type.
- Sara Is Analyzing The Conversion Data Of Her Video Ad Campaign In Google Ads. She Wants To See A Summary Of, On Average, How Many Days, Ad Clicks, And Ad Impressions It Took Users To Convert A Customer. Which Report Will Provide Her With This Information?
- Zach wants to use the Klipfolio API to upload a file. Which one of the following commands does he need to use?
- Brenda’s Promoting Her Business With An Android App Using In-App Billing. She Wants To Measure How Effectively Her Ads Are Driving In-App Purchases Using Google Ads. Which Two Attribution Partners Can Brenda Choose Between To Link To Her Google Ads In Order To Accomplish This?
- You work for a perfume company and identified a customer portrait for young, working moms who are fans of organic, natural products. How would you target them during the “Think” stage of See, Think, Do, Care?
- You want to use Google Ads to promote your dog-sitting service. What kind of campaign might you create to reach dog owners, whether they’re searching on Google or surfing a pet-supply website?
- You want to run your report on a regular basis. Which option gives you this capability?
- Your Company Produces Candy Bars. You Need A Method For Determining The Amount Of Sales Driven By Each Media Channel In Your Advertising Campaign. You Want A Method That Considers All Possible Factors In Those Sales, Such As Marketing, Branding Consideration, The Economy, Competitor Actions, And Even The Weather. Which Analysis Technique Should You Use?
- You want to increase awareness among 18- to 34-year-old men. Which of these Brand Lift metrics would you use to see if your campaign is effective?
- You want to find out whether your competitor prefers to target mobile or desktop users with their ads. Which SEMrush report should you use?
- When Creating An Ad, How Does Greg Know What It Will Look Like To His Potential Customers?
- What Is One Way That Performance Planner Helps Businesses Increase Sales?
- An Advertising Executive Takes Over A Google Search Ads Campaign. On His Google Ads Recommendations Page He Notes That The Campaign’s Optimization Score Is 40%. What Does This Score Indicate?
- What Are Two Ways Dynamic Search Ads Brings Value To An Advertising Campaign?
- You’ve joined a startup company. Before building out your content strategy, you’ll need to develop your company’s primary buyer persona. What’s the appropriate order for developing the buyer persona for your startup?
- What Is A Valid Recommendation That The Performance Planner Can Provide?
- Lisa Sells Kitchen Furniture Through Her Website. While Her Sales Are Stable, She’s Concerned That They’re Not Keeping Pace With Those Of Other Online Furniture Stores. How Can A Google Search Campaign Benefit Lisa’s Business?