–How Are Creatives Assigned To A Line Item?–
–While setting up a new creative for the advertiser, assign the line item and click Save–
–Select the creative to assign in the line item’s creative section–
–In the line item’s settings, search and select the correct 1×1 pixel–
–Bulk upload a creative spreadsheet in the advertiser’s creative section–
- If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
- Which feature applies to the Display Network but not the Search Network?
- There are many social media platforms. For your business, what is the benefit of using a smaller, more specialized platform?
- Match each TrueView ad type to its bidding strategy.
- In terms of analysis, what type of data is tracking which device type the user has accessed your site with?
- In Which Process Should You Apply The Following Good Practices: “Highlight Key Dates” And “Consider Using Multiple Channels At A Time”?
- How Can Your Business Leverage Video Without You Having To Create One?
- How many ads should you offer per ad group?
- Well-Managed, Verified Google My Business Listings Get Five Times More Views Than Those That Are Unclaimed. How Can You Verify A Location In Google My Business?
- Darian Has A Gourmet Cupcake Business And Needs A Website To Compete With The Other Bakeries In His Area. He Has A Google My Business Listing And Wants To Use The Website Builder To Create A Personalized Design For His Business. What Are The Steps, In Order, For Building A Website Using Google My Business?
- What Category Belongs To The Channel That Expands A Brand’s Visible Audience Through Influencer Marketing And Influencer Awareness?
- Which Method Should Be Used To Promote Awareness To Customers?
- Linda Is Viewing The Campaign Report In Her Google Ads Account After Successfully Implementing Conversion Tracking Tags For Her Website. She Sees That At Least Two Of Her Ads Generated Over 100 View-Through Conversions. Which Two Count As View-Through Conversions?
- Gail Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From Her Creative Team. She Wants To Improve Her Ad Content By Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Gail Compare?
- Aiesha Is Dissatisfied With The Conversion Rate That Her Ads Are Generating For Her Retail Website. She Wants To Make Some Changes To Improve The Conversion Rate. What Should She Do To Achieve This?
- You work for a company that has a form where people can request a free consultation. You want to create a list of people in your territory who have submitted this form. Which tool will you need to use to do this?
- Jerran Is A Marketing Manager At An Advertising Agency. His Client Would Like To Track Contact Form Submissions Originating From Their Google Ads Account. The Client Has A Global Site Tag Successfully Installed, So Jerran Can Use An Event Tag To Track This Conversion Action. Which Type Of Event Tag Should Jerran Use?
- You want to plot a graph that shows the changes in the number of keywords that won a Featured Snippet throughout the year. Which SEMrush tool should you use and how?
- You want to know whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by an unusual amount. Which of the following would be most useful?
- Camila Has An Online Store And Is Using Google Ads To Improve Her Online Advertising Efforts. She Currently Has Google Analytics Set Up For Her Website And Now Wants To Set Up Conversion Tracking In Google Ads. What Must She Do In Order To Make Conversion Tracking Effective?
- You want to find out if you need to supplement your SEO with paid ads by finding which of your poorly performing organic keywords can be replaced with paid keywords. What will you do?
- You want to create your daily social media plan and decide how many tweets to post today with the help of the Social Media Tracker. What should you do?
- Theo Is Looking To Improve His Google Search Ads Campaign. On His Google Ads Recommendations Page, He Notices That His Google Search Campaign Has An Optimization Score Of 75%. What Does This Mean?
- Jim Has Created A Google Search Ad With A Bid Of $5. Two Other Advertisers In An Auction Have Bids Of $2.50 And $2. How Much Would Jim Pay For The First Spot In The Auction?
- You’ve noticed that many users visit your site several times before converting and you want to understand in more detail how they arrive at your site. Which of the following metrics would be most helpful in showing you whether a keyword is part of a conversion path?
- Samira Has Been Tasked With Increasing The Relevance Of Her Company’s Ads. She Has Been Told That She Can Use Multiple Headline Options In Her Responsive Search Ads As A Way To Increase Relevance. How Many Headlines Can Samira Include In A Single Responsive Search Ad?
- Ginger’s Working On Creating Her First Google Search Ad. She Wants To Create An Inviting And Relevant Ad, So Potential Customers Will Respond Favorably. To Earn User Clicks, Ginger Should Focus On Creating An Ad That.
- Swee Yin’s Fashion-Apparel Department Store Runs A Popular Biannual Sale On Men’s Hats, With Large Discounts And Surprise Bonus Items. She Wants To Tailor Her Google Search Campaign To Highlight This Sale. How Can Google Search Campaigns Be Tailored To Promote Her Company’s Sales Event?
- Jennifer’s Looking To Limit The Number Of People Who See Her Google Search Ad For An All-Inclusive Vacation To Paris. She Doesn’t Want To Match With People Looking For Anything Else — Just “All-Inclusive Vacation Paris.” So She Limits Who Sees Her Ad Using Exact Match Type. Which Search Terms Might Match With Jennifer’s Ad?
- You’ve been asked to explain to a new intern the things that you can test and things you can’t. Which question would be least suitable to determine with a test?
- YouTube Analytics provides insights from the moment you upload a video. Which three basic questions about who’s watching your client’s content will it answer with a single click?
- Organize These Steps In The Correct Order To Set Up An Effective Customer Match Strategy.
- You should investigate which of the following to uncover the cause of increased click volume (traffic)?
- You sell autographed sports memorabilia and want to reach people interested in sports. What’s one benefit of promotion your products with a mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- Your website data shows that many visitors place items in their shopping carts, but fail to complete the purchase. You want to grow your business by increasing sales. What should you do first?
- Jennifer’s Company Wants To Increase Online Sales Of A Featured Product By Connecting With Users Who Are Actively Researching Similar Products. What Benefit Would A Google Search Campaign Provide Jennifer?
- Your team is falling short of a revenue goal for this quarter. Your VP of Customer Success wants to market a new services package to your customers and asks you to contact all people who have been customers for more than a year. How should you respond?
- Your site is selling knitting wool and you want to publish a mitten-knitting guide and use it to attract backlinks in your market. You’ve already found 27 different mitten-knitting guides on the web and now need to find out which of these guides acquired the most backlinks and referring domains. Which SEMrush tool can help you to analyze all of these guides at the same time?
- Your Publisher has contacted you about a possible malicious ad displaying on their site. What information do you need and how can they obtain it, to allow you to further troubleshoot?
- Your marketing director at ABC Marketing Agency would like to set up an email campaign that will use personalization to reference a lead’s recent conversion. Is this possible?
- As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process. Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top
- You’re trying to build out a contextual marketing strategy at your company, but your boss is not seeing the value of it. How do you explain the benefit of personalization?
- Bernadette’s in charge of marketing a new product in a highly competitive segment. She’s planning to launch a Google Search campaign as part of her overall strategy. What value can be recognized by launching a Google Search campaign?
- You’re running an email promotion providing a discount to users with a birthday in the month of September. What metrics and dimensions should you include in a custom report to determine the day and time when users are most likely to complete a purchase?
- You’re responsible for managing your company’s social media accounts. Your colleague tells you about how a lot of businesses are using Pinterest to promote content. Your company doesn’t have a Pinterest account yet, so he encourages you to create one. How would you respond?
- You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
- Which Dynamic Search Ads Option Allows An Advertiser To Group Web Pages Under Custom Labels?
- Your ecommerce site sells colorful wrist watches that visitors can customize using a tool online. Which of the following represent a micro conversion for your site?
- Jamie Wants To Focus On Selling Her Overstocked Blue Saucepans. She Sets Up Keywords Using A Broad-Match Modifier. What Are Two Ways The Broad-Match Modifier Makes Jamie’s Work Easier?
- You’d Like To Improve An Ad’s Perceived Quality During An Ad Auction. What Aspect Of The Ad Will Be Most Beneficial For You To Work On?