–Examine the product detail page below. Which of the following elements is not retail ready?–
- Allido, Inc. sells products on Amazon that they store in their own warehouse. Amazon carriers collect the products from Allido’s warehouse in order to ship them to customers. Which shipping method is this describing?
- Aquloo needs to add more products to their catalog in Seller Central. Which component in the navigation bar will they access?
- ARA Premium can report on which geographic sales data? Select All Correct Responses.
- Athletica Shoes sells their inventory directly to Amazon, whereas Shoez owns their inventory and uses Amazon to list products for sale. Which company is an Amazon vendor?
- Bianka sees that her client has not been selected to present the Featured Offer (“Buy Box”) on their product. What suggestion(s) should she give to her client? (Select 2)
- Canent Global is interested in selling products on Amazon. What is the first thing they should confirm?
- Chantell, a seller on Amazon, wants her products to be visible when shoppers select the Prime filter during their search process. Which shipping option should she use?
- Darnell wants to ensure his client, a Vendor Central user, is presenting the Featured Offer (“Buy Box”) for a particular product. What suggestion(s) should he provide? Select All Correct Responses.
- East Appliances has chosen to leverage Fulfilled by Amazon for shipping. Which statement best explains their choice?
- Eduardo is an advertiser at a major consumer packaged goods company. He is looking to run a cross-promotional campaign to promote products that are frequently purchased together. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for him to review to best understand these trends for his brand?
- Electronick is a wholesaler that works directly with an Amazon representative. EverRight owns their brand and inventory. What is EverRight’s role in this scenario?
- EpiCamera has 5 compatible, related products that they’d like to group together for customer convenience. Which of the following describes this?