–Each campaign in your Google Ads account should have a single:–
–maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid–
- In an Google Ads account managed by multiple users, one user noticed a surprising jump in impressions. Where should this user look for details on what might have created the impression increase?
- Amazon Attribution allows advertisers to measure their non-Amazon media and report on Amazon conversion metrics, including sales.
- What three measurement habits are good for any individual or business?
- Which feature distinguishes location extensions from regional and customized campaign targeting?
- What can be used to customize the tracking model for the data in the Conversions column?
- What can local catalog ads do?
- An advertiser enabled Conversion Optimizer and noticed a decrease in the number of conversions. What could have caused this decrease to occur?
- What is a web server?
- Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
- Which Statement Accurately Describes The Reach Of Affinity Audiences’ Targeting?
- Which of the following best describes the insights gained from reviewing the Total Detail Page View Rate (DPVR) metric?
- For businesses, which of the following is a key advantage of having an online presence?
- Magdalena owns a large art supplies company that has both an online and a physical presence. You would like to improve your brand awareness and increase sales. Why should you use ads on the Google Display Network to achieve those goals?
- The following are the default reports in HubSpot CRM EXCEPT:
- Google video conversions can be tracked by three different customer actions. Associate each conversion action with the corresponding description.
- YouTube Analytics is able to show you the aggregate totals of minutes spent over time by users watching a video. Which report provides this information?
- Susanna doesn’t have time to manually create display ads. For this he wants to use a smart display campaign to generate them automatically. What two essential elements does it need to provide for a smart display campaign to automatically generate ads?
- Bud would like to test new logic in his application that uses the Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API) without modifying his live Google Ads campaigns. Which tool would allow him to do this?
- What is a benefit of using the Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API)?
- An advertiser in Canada wants to view ads as they would appear to users in Mexico. Which tool should this advertiser use to accomplish this goal?
- An advertiser selling anti-bacterial toothbrushes wants to invest in their brand with a set marketing budget. They want another campaign that maximizes profit as long as ROI is positive. Which account structure achieves both goals?
- Trevor Owns A Manufacturing Business That Makes Specialized Hiking And Rock Climbing Gear. He Is A Very Small Player In The Market, But He Is Ready To Scale Up His Business. Which Google Ads Campaign Type Should Trevor Use To Increase His Brand’s Exposure And Reach Audiences With Interests In Hiking And Rock Climbing Across The Web?
- You’ve added a conversion tracking tag to a landing page on your business site. By analyzing the sales data, you find duplicate conversions. What is the cause of the duplicates?
- Which two segments CANNOT be applied to reporting data?
- Angela’s Ready To Get Started With Her First Smart Display Campaign, But Her Account Isn’t Yet Eligible Due To Not Having Enough Conversions In The Last 30 Days. What’s The Minimum Number Of Conversions Needed (In The Last 30 Days) To Be Eligible To Set Up A Smart Display Campaign?
- Amanda has been researching using YouTube as a tool to promote her content. She was impressed with YouTube’s reach and the infrastructure of innovations the platform has committed to developing. Furthermore, he is excited about the freedom of expression that is granted to creators on YouTube. As a creator, what’s another reason why Amanda should choose YouTube?
- What are benefits of observing which Amazon audiences are reached by your non-Amazon ads?
- Karen Has Opened A New Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Build Awareness Of Her New Products. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Karen Reach Her Marketing Objective?
- Google provides you with several methods to record phone calls from ads, websites, and mobile websites. Select the correct method for each of the following conversion tracking goals.
- A Company Creates Niche Sporting Equipment For Active Female Senior Citizens. The Company Expects Potential Customers To Be Above 65 Years Old, Either With Or Without A Shown Interest In Sports. The Company’s Marketing Team Is Looking To Build Awareness About Their Company’s Innovative Products. Which Option Can Best Help Them Reach Their Specific Audience?
- Which three landing page tests are available in Search Ads 360?
- True or false ? TrueView ads on Google Video Partners improve ad recall as much as TrueView ads on YouTube.
- You can focus a campaign or ad group on potential customers who meet certain criteria. Which ?
- How can advertisers calculate return on ad spend and other cost based metrics?
- A company in the education sector is preparing to distribute a marketing campaign for its application. Identify three factors she should take into account when determining the goals of her future campaign.
- A company in the education sector is preparing to distribute a marketing campaign for its application. Identify the factors she should take into account in determining the goals of her future campaign.
- You want to complete conversion tracking setup on your business website with Google Ads. You’ve already implemented a global sitewide tag. Your next step is to create event tags, which must be placed in the correct section of your web pages to properly function. Where’s the event tag implemented on a web page?
- Stores can include contact information such as phone numbers, emails, or physical addresses.
- Your online store is using Firebase as its SDK for its mobile app. The app integrates with your website. You’re also using Google Ads to manage your marketing efforts. You want to automatically import conversions into Google Analytics for Firebase. Which action will accomplish this?
- You’re setting up offline conversion tracking. You need to upload offline data into your Google Ads account. Which two formats are supported?
- Yvette Owns A Jewelry Store And Has Decided To Create A Youtube Advertising Campaign To Drive Online Sales Of Her New Wedding Band Designs. Since She’s New To Youtube Advertising, She Doesn’t Know Which Bidding Type She Should Choose For Her Campaign. Which Bidding Type Will Yvette Have To Use For Her Trueview For Action Campaign?
- Maria Noticed Last Month That Her Ad Often Showed Up Beside A Competitor’s Ad For The Same Search Terms. How Can Maria Understand How Her Performance Compares To That Of Other Advertisers?
- Fill In The Blank: If You Are Planning To Grow Your International Social Media Business, You Must First
- Fill In The Blank Space: When You Advertise Internationally, You Should Make Your Products Or Services ______ In The New Market, And Consider ___________ And ___________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ Internet search engines to find content.
- Who Can You Target With Display Advertising Campaigns?
- How Do Cost-Per-Click (CPC) Ads Compete With Cost-Per-Thousand Impressions (CPM) Ads On The Display Network?
- An Advertiser Wants To Achieve The Top Position In Paid Search Results. Which Recommendations Would Improve The Likelihood Of The Advertiser’s Ad Showing In The Top Position?
- Tristan owns a local flower shop. His customers are already finding him online, but he’s curious whether Google My Business can do more than just list his phone number and address. How can Google My Business help Tristan engage his customers?
- What Kind of Data Corresponds to a Statistic That Can Take the Form of a Number?