–Data shows that the audience for a client’s running shoe store is women ages 35 to 50. How can you optimize this client’s Display Network campaign based on your research?–
–Use frequency capping to limit the number of times men ages 40 to 65 see your client’s ads–
–Increase cost-per-click (CPC) bids and experiment with variations of ad text that includes running tips–
—Add demographic and age targeting to show ads to people in this audience—
–Set up a remarketing list to show ads to women who have previously visited your client’s website–
- What bidding strategy should you use to maximize the number of visitors to your website?
- If you bid $2 for a click and the next highest bid is $1.25, how much will you pay?
- What campaign parameter is not available by default in Google Analytics?
- “Engagement” with a Lightbox ad on a mobile phone or tablet is achieved when someone:
- What happens as a result of a search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget?
- What Scope Levels Available For Dimensions And Metrics?
- When using analytics on your website, what do we mean by the term ‘conversion’?
- Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- What metric-dimension combination is not valid?
- When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
- Google Analytics cannot collect data from which systems by default?
- What data is Google Analytics Goals unable to track?
- Which reports require the activation of Advertising Features?
- Which bidding strategy should use you if you want to increase revenue from your ad spend?
- Sampling is applied to reports before segmentation
- What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving your website?
- Hootsuite’s ever-growing library of 100+ partner apps and integrations is called the:
- In order to offer products in different countries, you should:
- Before the start of a meeting, thinking about the meeting’s desired outcome will:
- Which of the following is true about apps?
- When introducing yourself to a new client, it is important to share:
- Why is average view frequency important to measure?
- Hootsuite Publisher is an area of the dashboard that gives Social Media Managers:
- What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Why is it important that you set goals when planning your display ad campaigns?
- When Defining A Strategy For Your Business, How Can Competitor Analysis Help You Establish A USP (Or Unique Selling Point)?
- What makes the data cycle useful?
- Video ads may appear in videos marked “Private” on YouTube.
- What do earned actions measure?
- What is masthead billing based on?
- are a type of ad format that show extra information about your business.
- When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
- What are the targeting options for mastheads?
- When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called
- Research for a client who owns used car dealerships show that people who visit his website also visit certain popular car blogs. Which targeting method would you use to reach these people?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from people in Switzerland. Why might this happen?
- Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- Which Of The Following Is NOT A Category You Should Organize Your Content Audit By?
- Which describes how a Service Worker operates?
- Which of the following is NOT true about site search experience on mobile sites?
- Which format is preferred for the multi-device and high-resolution icons?
- Which of the following describes the Payment API correctly?
- A vanity URL in Hootsuite is best described as:
- Which of the following is NOT a best practice to optimize forms on mobile?
- Before introducing mobile site design best practices to your clients, you should examine their:
- Which can an advertiser include in a TrueView video ad to increase interactivity?
- How would you recommend that William set his budget if he wants to spend US $608 per month on his campaign? OR An advertiser has decided that they want to spend $608 per month for their campaign. How would you recommend they set their budget in their AdWords account?
- Targeting by topic is a good strategy if your client wants to:
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- Dynamic search ads would be most helpful for: