–Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.–
–People who visit his site–
–People who search for TV-related podcasts–
–People who have started (but not finished) the subscription process–
–People who download his e-catalogue–
–Commentators on film forums–
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- BigQuery has the ability to scale seamlessly; what is another benefit when it comes to infrastructure?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Carl is nearly finished with the conversion tracking setup for his Google ad campaign and is ready to add an event tag to his existing website. What must Carl do to make sure that the tags are not double counting?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Analytics can give you immediate valuable information about which type of customers?
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Chromebooks aren’t just for working productively. Which of the following games are available from the Google Play Store?
- Chromebooks have a hardware requirement for batteries to last what length of time?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and batch (historical) modes with equal reliability and expressiveness. Knowing this, where does Cloud Dataflow fit in the big data processing model?
- Cloud Dataflow is a tool for developing and executing a wide range of data processing patterns on very large datasets. Which of these examples aligns with what Cloud Dataflow can do?
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Cloud Storage is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in