–Canadian company Fresco Arts plans to expand its business in three new countries this year. What advantages can she derive from it?–
–Increase in customer value–
—Increase in profits—
—Development of the customer base—
- Which two statements are true about evaluating your existing ad campaigns?
- Fill In The Blanks: In Display Advertising, Remarketing Allows
- What Is The Recommended Next Step If You Noticed From The Search Terms Report That Certain Search Terms Are Leading To A High Number Of Clicks On Your Ads?
- An Advertiser Looking To Drive Conversions Is Using Manual Cost–Per–Click (CPC) Bidding. Which Factor Should Be Most Important For This Advertiser When Deciding Keyword Bids?
- What Type Of Keywords Should You Use To Reach Mobile Users Looking For Your Business?
- Donna Sells T–Shirts Featuring Vintage Album Covers. She Wants People Searching For Unusual T–Shirts To Find Her Website, But She Also Thinks People Interested In Music Might Make A Purchase. What Campaign Type Would You Recommend?
- What are the three big factors that define the quality of an ad?
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management may be too difficult. How does Google My Business address Tara’s concern?
- Which tool is used to measure the effectiveness of your website?
- An Advertiser Wants To Target People On The Search Network Who Have Previously Visited Their Website. What Should They Do?
- Which Is A Benefit Of Advertising Online With Google Ads?
- What Information Should You Include On Your Company Profile Page In Social Media?
- Peter has a website that promotes his local vacation rental site. He uses Google Ads to manage his advertising campaign. He’s cross-referencing his purchase conversions with his backend CRM, and the data isn’t matching up. What’s an attributed reason for this discrepancy?
- What Method Allows A Business To Send Messages To Users Who Have Already Downloaded Their App?
- When Creating A Keyword List Using Broad Match, Why Should You Leave Out Misspellings And Plural Forms Of Keywords?
- Anne–Marie’s Business Goal Is To Generate Online Sales Of Her Handmade Purses. Her Google Ads Costs Are $100 Per Week And She Wants To Know If Her Advertising Investment Is Paying Off. What Additional Information Do You Need In Order To Calculate Her Return On Investment (ROI)?
- What Action Can Google Search Console Service Help You Take?
- Which factor has no impact on the optimization rate of an account?
- What is the ideal goal of an SEO plan?
- What Is The Most Important Aspect When Creating Video Content For Your Display Ads?
- What is one of the main benefits of Google Ads automatic auctions?
- What content could be used for a site snippet extension?
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance.
- For A Business, What Is The Advantage Of Using Google Analytics On Its Website?
- Why do publishers of a travel app like Your Adventure have an interest in creating ad groups focused on speciﬁc themes, such as dining experiences, guided hikes or sightseeing?
- For video campaigns, credit for the conversion after viewing is given to the last impression of a video ad.
- Which Of The Following Search Queries Would Trigger The Broadcasting Of An Ad Based On This Keyword: [Paris Photographer Portraits]?
- Which Of The Following Says Customers Are Having Difficulty Making Purchases Via A Specific Device?
- Which of the following is an advantage of display advertising over search advertising?
- Which of the following is not an example of advanced audience targeting?
- Where is a website’s domain name primarily located?
- Bill owns a company called Wild Bill’s Bracelets that sells custom jewelry. He launched a Search campaign to drive sales of his custom-made bracelets on his website. How can Bill create effective messages that drive more customers to purchase his jewelry?
- Google’s My Business messaging tool allows customers to contact a business owner. What is the means of communication used?
- When You Use Analysis Tools On Your Website, Which Of These Is Not A Dimension?
- When You Do Display Advertising, What Can You Include In An Ad To Generate More Sales?
- Yoko wants to re-engage prior customers who’ve visited her YouTube channel but haven’t downloaded the shopping app. What can she identify to make a video remarketing list?
- When You Create Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What’s The First Step?
- When Looking To Promote A Business On Social Media, What Is The Best Way To Quickly Increase Subscriber Count Or Engagement On Social Media?
- In an SEM auction, what aspect of your ad determines your quality score?
- You Want To Set Firebase As Your Attribution Partner In Google Ads In Order To Track First Opens For Your Online Store App. What’s The First Step You Must Implement In Order To Accomplish This?
- Which of the following attribution models uses machine learning to measure individual customer journeys?
- State what a merchant should not do in the constantly changing environment of commerce.
- After You’ve Successfully Installed A Conversion Tag On Your Website Or App And A Conversion Action Has Taken Place, Where’s Conversion Data Viewed Within Google Ads?
- Gail is a marketing manager, and her creative team has sent her a series of announcements. She wants to improve the content of the ads by performing A / B tests. What kind of ads will Gail compare to?
- In terms of analysis, what type of data corresponds to the time that the user has spent on your site?
- Google My Business Gives Businesses A Variety Of Ways To Promote Their Goods And Services To Users Online. What Are The Key Benefits Of Google My Business?
- Regarding How Ad Retargeting Works, Which Of The Below Is Right?
- How to produce great video ads on YouTube?
- With imported ads, advertisers can access more inventory than with responsive display ads.
- In A Survey, A Customer Shows A Strong Preference For One Brand Over Another. Which General Metric Does This Behavior Fall Under?