–Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?–
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- A line item targeting a special ad unit will always serve to its children ad units.
- A maximum of ___ images can be included in a mobile image carousel.
- Anna is ready to get started using Search Ads 360 to set up her first search campaign. What are the correct steps and order she needs to perform them in?
- An SDK enables the video player to run video ads. Which one of the following is not a function of the SDK?
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Ad Manager Takes Into Account 28 Days Of Historical Data When Running Forecasts. Today Is Monday. Which Of The Following Accurately Describes How The System Forecasts What It Believes Will Serve To A Publisher’s Homepage Ad Unit Next Monday.
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- BigQuery has the ability to scale seamlessly; what is another benefit when it comes to infrastructure?
- After 30 Days Of Becoming An Ad Manager NPM Partner, Ad Requests From Unclassified Domains Will Not Deliver Any Ads.
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- After Creating A New Tag, You Can Regenerate The Tag Code Snippet At Any Time.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?