–Bill Has Released A New Line Of Products For His Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Influence Customer Consideration. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Bill Reach His Marketing Objective?–
–By allowing Bill to increase per-transaction sales by adjusting the prices of his products, based on customer interest.–
–By allowing Bill to improve the customer experience by finding only those who are interested in his products.–
–By allowing Bill to show his ads to the exact audience he selected, based on his automated marketing objective.–
—By allowing Bill to strategically show his message to users when they’re actively browsing, researching, or comparing the types of products he sells.—
- If a filter excludes data from a view, that data can never be recovered for that view.
- Your Multi-Channel Funnel reports have no data. What is the most likely reason?
- Google Analytics can identify that two sessions are from the same user if
- Which of these is NOT a valid metric-dimension combination?
- You’re the account manager for a client who wants to increase reservations at her boutique hotel. You’ve been manually managing the bids for her campaigns, and you’re looking for ways to save time and optimize. How can you most effectively do this?
- What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
- Which bidding strategy should Sara use if her goal is to get more people to call her local catering business?
- Which Display Ad Format Should You Use If You’re Concerned About Malware And Want A Secure Ad Experience Across Platforms?
- What are Sitelinks?
- Bill Wants To Reach Valuable, Relevant Audiences And Engage With Them Quickly And Often With His Ads. How Will Creating A Display Ads Campaign Allow Him To Reach His Goal?
- Often, the “last click” before a conversion gets all the credit. But there are often assist clicks and assist impressions that help guide your customers to conversion. Which built-in Google Ads report can show you this performance data?
- The Customer Journey Has Become More Complex, Requiring A Dedicated Bidding Strategy. Google’s Solution Is Automated Bidding. How Can Automated Bidding Benefit Advertisers?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from users in Switzerland. Why might clicks outside of the target location occur?
- Match The Marketers With The Display Ad Format That Fits Them Best.
- A company that designs coffee mugs wants to see which of its video creatives are most effective in getting viewers to remember its brand. Which of the following Google indicators can help you find out?
- Steve Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Reach New Customers Who Are Looking To Purchase Products Similar To His. Which Audience Type Should Steve Try To Reach To Meet His Marketing Goal?
- Google Display Ads Lets Advertisers Upload Their Own Creative Assets To The System. This Allows Advertisers Greater Control Over The Look And Feel Of Their Ads. What Are The Two Types Of Uploaded Ads?
- Reviewing “Keyword details” data on the Keywords tab will help advertisers to identify:
- Which Group Would You Be Able To Reach With A Google Display Campaign Using Demographic Targeting?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?
- What three marketing goals can you achieve with Google Display Ads targeting?
- What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Which YouTube brand storytelling technique describes how a video ad changes based on the context of the person viewing it?
- How could an advertiser determine the most profitable keywords within a campaign?
- What verification options do companies with 10 or more establishments have?
- What features automate Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify management?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
- Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
- If multiple individuals make changes to one Google Ads account, upon opening the account in Adwords Editor, they should:
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- What kind of click volume increase is likely to be immediately filtered from an Google Ads campaign?
- Cassandra Wants To Customize Her Google Display Ads Based On How Potential Customers Previously Engaged With Her Website. Which Option Best Suits Her Needs?
- Which Two Statements Are True About How You Can Use Targeting Options To Optimize A Google Ads Campaign?
- Juan has launched a video campaign and has realized that although the number of views in general is high, the percentage of expansions is low. What three questions should you ask yourself and examine?
- Tommaso is using Google Ads to set up call conversion tracking for his business website. Place the steps you need to follow in the correct order. List the first step at the beginning.
- How many goal conversions does Google Analytics record if a Destination goal is created to sign up for a newsletter and a user signs up three times in three separate sessions?
- What is unique about local catalog ads?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions for periods of one day, seven days, fourteen days and thirty days?
- Which Statement Is True About Responsive Display Ads?
- Which two user types can activate the conversion API?
- Which two types of uploads can be made through an sFTP endpoint?
- Which two types of campaigns do bid strategy opportunities analyze?
- Catherine Received A Significant Amount Of Traffic To Her Online Pet Store After Launching Her Display Campaign. Unfortunately, Many Visitors To Her Online Store Didn’t Make A Purchase. When Creating A New Display Campaign, Which Marketing Objective Should Catherine Choose In Order To Reengage With These Visitors?
- When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?
- Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account?
- Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
- Imagine that someone is going to use Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and attract new customers. What function would be useful to encourage users to know it?
- Zoe clicks on a Search Network ad offering lipstick, then buys it three days later after clicking on a Facebook ad. When does Google Ads attribute the conversion?