–An advertiser wants to know if Shopping ads will appear on YouTube. What should you tell her?–
–Shopping Ads can only appear on retail websites.–
–Shopping ads can only show on pre-roll video ads on YouTube–
—Shopping ads can appear on Google Search partner websites like YouTube—
–Shopping Ads can only appear on Google.com–
- According to Google data, 70% of mobile searchers who’ve recently made a purchase have:
- Which campaign type would an advertiser use to target users searching on Google.com?
- Which assets cannot be shared in the Solutions Gallery?
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- You can use a mobile specific display URL to:
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Search Network if you wanted to:
- Which of the following items is not a component of Quality Score?
- You might analyze exact match impression share data to get an idea of:
- You can add a “+”modifier in front of the words in a broad match keyword to:
- By monitoring ad campaign performance, an advertiser may obtain the information needed to:
- What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
- What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
- Which functionality applies to HTML5 ads?
- If John is setting up a new video campaign, which manual bidding strategy should he use?
- Which statement about ad extensions isn’t true?
- Viewable cost-per-thousand impressions (vCPM):
- Olyana is about to implement a Google Ads campaign for her online business. She’s inserted a phone snippet on her website to replace her business number with a Google forwarding number. What will this allow Olyana to do now?
- Which targeting option can help you reach people who’ve previously visited your website?
- To increase the speed at which Google Analytics compiles reports, what action could be taken?
- What report shows a visual representation of user interactions on a website?
- Within how many days can a deleted view be restored?
- When does the tracking code send an event hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature must be enabled to use Multi-Channel Funnels?
- Ads are likely to be most contextually relevant to the sites on which they appear when using:
- View-through conversions are available to:
- What targeting options are available on the Display Network?
- Frequency capping gives advertisers the ability to specify a limit to the number of:
- Which is a benefit of using display advertising with Google to build brand awareness?
- What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- Retargeting allows you to
- Jane’s product feed would get disapproved due to:
- Why can’t Ellen see any benchmark data for her new Shopping campaign?
- Which of these can be created to run on the Display Network?
- The purpose of the social profile picker in Composer is to:
- Which ad rotation option can’t be used for video campaigns?
- Which tools are found in the header section of the Hootsuite Dashboard?
- Which search query would trigger an ad based on this keyword: [London portrait photographer]?
- When optimizing the title attribute for her new line of bicycles, Matilda should include:
- Which devices can an advertiser target with a mobile video masthead?
- is used to measure video campaigns.
- Google helps marketers connect with people using what three kinds of data?
- You notice that when people see images of your products online, you have an increase in conversions or sales. Which customer touchpoint could you use to take advantage of this insight?
- How does target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding determine the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid?
- IP address exclusion is not available for TrueView campaigns
- If The Analytics For Your Video Campaign Shows People Are Only Watching The First Few Seconds Of Your Video, What Can You Do To Try And Amend This?
- On which social network should you share content most frequently?
- Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
- Search engine marketing can also be called what?
- What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- For each font on your website you should: