–All other things being equal, if you’ve set a maximum CPC bid of $1.00 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is $0.50 for the same ad position, what is the actual amount you’d pay for that click?47–
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- One of the best uses of Twitter is networking in private groups.
- Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?
- Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- Constructing the Document Object Model (DOM) requires style information.
- Search engines see the content on a website as written code, how can you help search engines identify the images on your website?
- Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- Mobile Apps Are A Great Tool To Engage With Customers On The Go. What Is One Of The Major Benefits Of A Mobile App Over A Website?
- Which of the following is not a benefit of using Hootsuite Analytics?
- When looking to promote a business on social media, what is a good way to grow your social media following or engagement quickly?
- Web analytics can tell you many things about your online performance, but what can analytics tools not tell you?
- What is the recommended next step if you noticed from the Search terms report that certain terms are leading to a high number of clicks on your ads?
- When building a website for a business, what type of design should it have in order to be “mobile friendly”?
- Obi added a sitelink extension to her text ad and and wants it to show as often as possible. What’s the best way to achieve this?
- Which ad extensions can serve automatically?
- Donna sells t-shirts featuring vintage album covers. She wants people searching for unusual t-shirts to find her website, but she also thinks people interested in music might make a purchase. What campaign type would you recommend?
- When people search for your client’s watch repair business, they use very specific terms like “vintage watch repairs”. To show your ads for these searches, you’ll want to use:
- Frequency capping counts include:
- An advertiser attempts to enable target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding but the option isn’t available. The most likely reason is that the advertiser:
- There are many benefits to having a social media strategy. Which answer is NOT one of them?
- When using the Hootsuite Planner feature, the fastest way to compose a new message is to:
- The Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to:
- Your client gets more conversions from ads that appear to people in Tokyo. What actions should you take to try and increase the number of conversions for this client?
- The User ID feature is commonly used with which of the following website scenarios?
- Susan Doesn’t Have Time To Create Display Ads Herself. She Hopes To Use A Smart Display Campaign To Automatically Generate Ads. Which Two Building Blocks Must Susan Supply In Order For A Smart Display Campaign To Automate Her Ad Creation?
- Hank Wants To Use A “Maximize Conversions” Campaign With The Performance Planner. Which Recommendation Can Be Provided To Hank By The Performance Planner?
- You are gaining a reputation as a true wizard of Google Ads and just won a multi- million dollar client to consult on bidding strategy. Your new client asks you to set bids that maximize profit, focus on the top 3 positions, and minimize CPA. How can you most effectively meet their goals?
- Which scenario would record to two conversions (1-per-click)?
- Google audiences refresh with every impression so that advertisers show their content only to the most relevant YouTube users.
- Which is the next stage of detection in an Google Ads account, if Google’s automatic filtering system does not successfully remove all potentially invalid clicks?
- Brian Owns A Company That Makes Inexpensive Replacement Parts For Bicycles. He’s Ready To Increase The Scale Of His Business And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. Which Feature Of A Google Display Ads Will Help Brian Achieve His Business Objectives?
- A company in the education sector is preparing a marketing campaign for its application. What three factors should you take into account when determining your campaign goals?
- An advertiser notices that clicks have suddenly increased and is concerned that they might be due to invalid activity. What is the first thing the advertiser should do to investigate this situation?
- Let’s say you want to show your advertising to users looking for content about a certain football club. What audience solution should you use?
- Courtney Sells Handbags Through Her Online Boutique. Her Online Normal Campaigns Have Produced A Lot Of Clicks But Not As Many Sales As She Expected. How Would Google Shopping Ads Help Make Sure The Clicks The Ads Receive Come From Customers More Interested In Her Products?
- What Are Two Ways Google Ads Can Fuel Your Business Goals?
- If you send a monitored email to a contact and you receive a notification that they have already read it, when should you call them?
- In an Google Ads account managed by multiple users, one user noticed a surprising jump in impressions. Where should this user look for details on what might have created the impression increase?
- Amazon Attribution allows advertisers to measure their non-Amazon media and report on Amazon conversion metrics, including sales.
- What three measurement habits are good for any individual or business?
- Which feature distinguishes location extensions from regional and customized campaign targeting?
- What can be used to customize the tracking model for the data in the Conversions column?
- What can local catalog ads do?
- An advertiser enabled Conversion Optimizer and noticed a decrease in the number of conversions. What could have caused this decrease to occur?
- What is a web server?
- Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
- Which Statement Accurately Describes The Reach Of Affinity Audiences’ Targeting?
- Which of the following best describes the insights gained from reviewing the Total Detail Page View Rate (DPVR) metric?
- For businesses, which of the following is a key advantage of having an online presence?