–Advertising on TV, print, and radio typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?–
–AdWords budgets can only be set once annually and require a fixed commitment–
—Online campaigns are highly measurable and can often automate a positive ROI. It can be strategic to capture all traffic without a predetermined budget as long as ROI is positive—
–Online campaigns generate clicks, whereas other channels generate exposure–
–Budgets cannot be applied to online campaigns due to constant changes in traffic–
- Which Google Offering Could You Use To Measure The Number Of People Who Click Or View Your Ads And Later Visit Your Business Location?
- Which of the following three actions can improve your conversion rate?
- Everett Just Finished Building A Website For His Bus-Touring Company Using The Google My Business Website Builder. He Followed The Required Steps, And Is Eager To See His New Website Live On The Web. After Pointing The Domain At His New Website, How Long Does It Usually Take For The Site To Appear Online If The Site Is Built Correctly?
- You Added A Conversion Tracking Tag To A Landing Page On Your Business’s Website. When Analyzing Your Purchasing Data, You Find Duplicate Conversions. What’s Causing The Duplicates?
- How can Google Ads help you reach your business goals?
- Based on your observations, the number of conversions or sales increases when people view images of your products online. What point of contact can you take advantage of this insight?
- According to an eye movement study conducted by Ipsos, what proportion of TV ads are not actively viewed by users?
- Regarding The Delivery Of Email Campaigns For A Business, Which Of The Below Is Correct?
- What is the word or phrase that a user types into a search engine to find information online?
- Before Serving Targeted Search Ads, You Should Verify That Your Site Is Mobile Friendly. Which Scenario Best Describes a Mobile-Friendly User Experience?
- Associate each step of the customer journey with a corresponding marketing objective.
- You’re Setting Up Website Call Conversion Tracking For Your Business, Using Google Ads. If You Don’t Want To Manually Edit Your Store’s Website Code, What Must You Do?
- Which report shows the total time a video has been watched?
- Zane is managing a YouTube campaign for a five-star hotel that competes directly with several other hotels located in the area. The owner would like to use the names of similar hotels as keywords when building the audience for the campaign. What would be the ideal audience solution for Zane’s YouTube campaign?
- DeShawn Uses Google Ads. He Wants To Enable Website Call Conversion Tracking So He Can See How His Current Ad Campaign Is Driving Users To Call The Number On His Business Website. How Are The Calls Tracked To DeShawn’s Account?
- A Flower Delivery Business Wants To Raise Their Overall Sales Volume To Increase Profit. After Analyzing Their Costs, They Choose Their Most Popular Line Of Flower Arrangements And Run A Promotion On Those Arrangements. How Would This Promotion Lead To Higher Profits?
- Widget Co Wants To Increase The Total Amount Of Money They Make After Expenses. They’re Unable To Change Their Internal Costs. Which Factor Can WedgetCo Lower To Drive Higher Volume And Increase The Money They Make After Expenses?
- You want to see conversion rates for Windows visits coming from London. Which of the following would you need to select?
- You want to re-engage with people from your CRM database that bought something from your website in the past six months. Which audience solution should you use?
- You want to know whether button X is clicked more often than button Y. Which of the following would be most useful?
- As The Director Of Advertising For A Software Company, Susan’s Considering Her Customers’ Journeys. What’s The First Step Her Potential Customers Will Take?
- Which User Type Would The Google Ads System Closely Match As An Affinity Audience?
- When Creating A Text Ad For The Search Network, Advertisers Will Need To Include Three Distinct Components. These Include The Headline And The URL. What Else Must The Advertiser Include?
- Samira Recently Opened An Online Potted Plant Store And Needs To Promote It. She Chose Google Ads Because It Offers Advertisers Different Campaign Types That Determine Where Ads Will Appear And The Format In Which They’ll Be Displayed When Viewed. What Google Campaign Type Will Help Her Reach Her Most Valuable Audience?
- You’ve received a warning for Content ID abuse. In reviewing bad claims, you notice a lot of issues stem from a single channel whose content consists entirely of movie trailers licensed from studios. After deactivating the bad references and releasing invalid claims, what else might you do?
- You’ve just used a positioning statement with a prospect and they say that the situation doesn’t resonate with their company. Should you try again with a different positioning statement?
- Marco Owns A Company That Installs Smart-Home Accessories. His Employees Recently Completed Specialized Training On Installing Specific Units For Garage Doors. He Wants To Capitalize On His Employees’ New Skills. How Could A Google Search Campaign Benefit His Business?
- Which Search Audience Solution Would Assist You In Finding New Customers That Share The Behaviors And Characteristics Of Your Remarketing Audience Segments?
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget you can’t exceed. Why is Google Ads a viable option?
- You’ve been asked to identify micro-moments for a new automotive client. Where do you start?
- Your Google Search Text Ad Has Three Main Components. The First Is A Headline, And The Second Is A Description. What’s The Third Component?
- You tell your executive team that your company should have a content manager, and they ask,“Can’t someone take that on as a side project?” How should you respond?
- You should use an inline thank you message if you want to give more information to your new lead.
- You set out to have 15 of your unengaged leads click a link to a resource article by the end of your month-long workflow. What is this an example of?
- You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
- Reggie Manages The Online Marketing Campaigns For A Vitamin And Supplement Store. He Launched A Google Search Campaign And Chose Website Traffic As His Campaign Marketing Goal. Which Outcome Is Reggie Expecting From The Campaign?
- Bob’s electronics company has quite a buzz around a new television they’re launching, called UltraView1000. This television is equipped with an accessibility feature that lets voice commands it. Bob decides to use broad match modifier in his Search Ads campaign with the keywords “television,” “accessible,” and “voice.” Which benefit does broad match modifier give Bob’s Search Ads campaign?
- You’re working on a Google Search Ad that’s not performing as expected. You specifically want more users to click on the ad. What action might improve the click-through rate on your ad?
- Your research tells you that customers start searching for your products with their smartphone, yet you don’t see mobile doing well in your data. What is a good way to fix that problem?
- Your profile picture should be easily recognizable, even at ________ size. Your _________ is usually the best choice.
- Your last email received great engagement from desktop users but performed poorly with mobile users. All of these would be great ways to improve mobile engagement for your next send EXCEPT:
- You’re working with a productivity app that is considering expansion outside of the US into LATAM. Besides translating the app into relevant languages, which three steps should you take before launching in new markets?
- Laverne created her first Google Search campaign for her yoga school. She selects the Google Search Network and by default, Google Search partners. Which benefit will she gain by appearing on Google Search partners?
- You’re running a search campaign to promote a product for senior citizens. You choose to exclude keywords such as “teenagers” and “kids.” What type of keywords are these?
- What content could be used for a structured snippet extension?
- Your email metrics are your listening device to refine and improve your marketing emails over time. What can your metrics help you track?
- You’re hosting an exploratory call with a regional trucking company that came to you because it’s interested in a website redesign. Which of the following questions would be best to help set the stage for positioning Growth-Driven Design later in the sales process?
- What Does Layering An Affinity Audience With A Broad Keyword Targeting Campaign Help You Do?
- Mary Is Tasked With Designing An Advertising Campaign For Her Company, An Online Pet Food Store And App, And She’s Exploring Different Campaign Options. Which Campaign Types Are Available To Her In Google Ads?
- Each Similar Audience Has Its Seed List Members Removed To Ensure What?