–Ad units can have multiple sizes defined.–
- Your client noticed last month that his ad often showed up beside another advertiser’s ad for the same search terms. How can you help your client understand how he is performing compared to other advertisers?
- Your client’s campaign is getting a lot of clicks, but the conversion rate is low. Which approach could help improve your client’s conversion rate?
- You can use Display Planner to:
- A client wants to track conversions based on the number of sales. What type of Floodlight tag can track this?
- A creative was excluded during the publisher review stage of the filtering process. What could have been a reason for this?
- Ad Exchange initiates an open auction by sending you a request/callout with information for an available impression. What triggers Ad Exchange to do this?
- Ad units can be saved without a defined size.
- A gaming company just released a new app and wants to focus on the initial launch phase. What matters most to a business when an app ﬁrst launches?
- Agency Admin, Agency Trafficker, and Site Trafficker are examples of what?
- Alex has only a limited budget, and he needs to use it effectively. How do Smart Shopping campaigns simplify the process of advertising with a limited budget?
- Alicia is purchasing ad inventory for a major holiday campaign. Since she’s under pressure to complete her task in time, she needs to quickly find out why her bid responses were filtered. What tool can she use to discover this information?
- An advertiser wants to see what portion of their ads are serving outside their targeted geographic region. Where should they look?
- An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for all age groups and wants to prevent their ads from running on sexually-suggestive content. What brand control should they use?