–A Ready Lightbox ad can contain:–
—a video and images—
–a 3-D game–
–just text with no image–
- When does the tracking code send an event hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature must be enabled to use Multi-Channel Funnels?
- Ads are likely to be most contextually relevant to the sites on which they appear when using:
- View-through conversions are available to:
- What targeting options are available on the Display Network?
- Frequency capping gives advertisers the ability to specify a limit to the number of:
- Which is a benefit of using display advertising with Google to build brand awareness?
- What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- Retargeting allows you to
- Jane’s product feed would get disapproved due to:
- Why can’t Ellen see any benchmark data for her new Shopping campaign?
- Which of these can be created to run on the Display Network?
- The purpose of the social profile picker in Composer is to:
- Which ad rotation option can’t be used for video campaigns?
- Which tools are found in the header section of the Hootsuite Dashboard?
- Which search query would trigger an ad based on this keyword: [London portrait photographer]?
- When optimizing the title attribute for her new line of bicycles, Matilda should include:
- Which devices can an advertiser target with a mobile video masthead?
- is used to measure video campaigns.
- Google helps marketers connect with people using what three kinds of data?
- You notice that when people see images of your products online, you have an increase in conversions or sales. Which customer touchpoint could you use to take advantage of this insight?
- How does target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding determine the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid?
- IP address exclusion is not available for TrueView campaigns
- If The Analytics For Your Video Campaign Shows People Are Only Watching The First Few Seconds Of Your Video, What Can You Do To Try And Amend This?
- On which social network should you share content most frequently?
- Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
- Search engine marketing can also be called what?
- What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- For each font on your website you should:
- Which strategy should Giorgio use to increase the number of relevant clicks from his Search Network campaign?
- Every time that your ad is eligible to show, AdWords calculates its Ad Rank using your bid amount, components of Quality Score and
- When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the ________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
- Which is NOT part of AMP:
- Local directories are a great tool for getting noticed locally online. What would be the first step in using a directory?
- You can see average video-view duration metrics in the:
- What is the best way to translate the content on your website for a new market?
- When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which _______ are driving performance.
- Your new client’s Google Ads account has one campaign with one ad group that contains a list of hundreds of keywords. Which best practice should you follow when re-organizing this client’s keywords?
- You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can:
- To re-engage users with an app, use the following strategies:
- When creating text ads to advertise a client’s small chain of Italian restaurants, what should you include in the ad text to make it compelling to potential customers?
- What does responsive design mean?
- Julian wants to reach potential customers based on the type of device they’re using, but he doesn’t know how his campaign performs on different devices. How can Julian find meaningful data that will help him decide which devices to target?
- Your client’s campaign is consistently meeting its average daily budget. What should you do to maximize your client’s budget throughout all hours of the day?
- You would choose to advertise on the Display Network if you wanted to:
- Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?
- Conversion Tracking helps you improve the return on investment (ROI) from your online advertising because it:
- Tony travels frequently. He needs to be able to make changes to his AdWords account while he’s offline, so he downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony can do all of the following except:
- Publishing to Pinterest with Hootsuite saves time because:
- Assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal allows you to do which of the following?