–A Publisher Typically Uses Ad Manager To Traffic Ad Manager Ads In Order To Streamline Their Direct Demand Source.–
- A line item targeting a special ad unit will always serve to its children ad units.
- A maximum of ___ images can be included in a mobile image carousel.
- Anna is ready to get started using Search Ads 360 to set up her first search campaign. What are the correct steps and order she needs to perform them in?
- An SDK enables the video player to run video ads. Which one of the following is not a function of the SDK?
- Ad Manager Takes Into Account 28 Days Of Historical Data When Running Forecasts. Today Is Monday. Which Of The Following Accurately Describes How The System Forecasts What It Believes Will Serve To A Publisher’s Homepage Ad Unit Next Monday.
- After 30 Days Of Becoming An Ad Manager NPM Partner, Ad Requests From Unclassified Domains Will Not Deliver Any Ads.
- After Creating A New Tag, You Can Regenerate The Tag Code Snippet At Any Time.
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- A Publisher Based In New York Complains No One In Their Office Can See An Ad On Their Homepage That Should Be Delivering. You Check Ad Manager And See The Line Item Is A Sponsorship At 100% And Is Targeted Correctly On The Page. You Notice The Ad Is Geotargeted To The Cities Of New York, San Francisco, And Los Angeles. You Check And You Are Able To See The Ad. You’re Based In San Francisco. You Run The Google Console And It Shows The Ad Should Always Win. You Check With A Teammate In Chicago And He Can’t See That Ad. What Is Most Likely The Issue?
- Correctly order the creation steps of a new Preferred Deal.