–A company in the education sector is preparing to distribute a marketing campaign for its application. Identify the factors she should take into account in determining the goals of her future campaign.–
—Application maturity phase—
—Application specific objectives—
- A company in the education sector is preparing to distribute a marketing campaign for its application. Identify three factors she should take into account when determining the goals of her future campaign.
- Marta Has A Tight Marketing Budget And Needs To Use A Strategy That Can Drive Customers To Her Website For A Set Cost. Which Bidding Strategy Has The Potential To Meet Marta’s Needs?
- Attribution contention occurs at the Order level, which means attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
- Diana Is Running A Successful Remarketing Campaign. She Wants To Expand Her Reach With Other Targeting Options. While Creating A New Google Ads Display Campaign With The “Influence Consideration” Marketing Objective, She Chooses Similar Audiences As Her Targeting Option. What Information Is Used To Identify Similar Audiences?
- How does Conversion Optimizer use an advertiser’s cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bid to determine the optimal equivalent cost-per-click (CPC) bid for each auction?
- What information does the Conversion Optimizer need in order to find the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid for an ad each time the ad is eligible to appear?
- An advertiser that uses ad scheduling has a custom bid adjustment for 9pm- 12am on weeknights. The normal bid is USD$0.40 and the bid multiplier is 75%. How much is the advertiser bidding between 9pm-12am on weeknights?
- Lucy Is Creating A New Display Campaign With The Goal Of Building Awareness. Which Two Targeting Options Might Be Suitable For Her To Use?
- Gavin Is Creating A Google Display Ads Campaign Designed To Drive Sales On His Website. He Wants To Reach Potential Customers Who Viewed Pages On His Website And Entice Them To Make Purchases With A Discount Code. Which Option Will Best Serve Gavin’s Marketing Goals?
- Amy Has Created A New Brand For Her Company’s Goldfish Training Materials. She Knows That Other Companies Train Goldfish And It Is A Popular Sport, But Realizes That It Is A Niche Market. She Wants To Use A Google Display Ads Campaign To Build Awareness For Her New Brand. Which Google Display Ad Targeting Option Can Help Amy With Her Goal Of Creating Awareness Within Her Niche Market?
- Which Display Ad Format Adjusts To Available Ad Space?
- Viktor’s Been Tracking The Conversions In His Display Campaign For The Last 30 Days. He’s Had 24 Conversions Over That Time, And Plans To Use Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) As His Automated Bidding Strategy. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Viktor Be Using?
- Marisol Manages The Online Advertising Campaigns For A Chain Of Toy Stores With Both A Physical And An Online Presence. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Marisol Use To Show Images Of Her Products, Advertise Her Company’s Online And Local Inventory Of Toys, And Boost Traffic To Their Website And Local Toy Stores?
- Google Ads Was Designed To Deliver Three Things To Every Advertiser: Relevance, Control, And Results. It Provides Relevance By Connecting Advertisers With The Right People At The Right Time. It Provides Results By Charging Only When You Get A Click. How Does Google Ads Provide Control?
- Which of the following is the easiest way for users to learn about an activity while visiting a website?
- What’s the best description of a a nity audiences on YouTube?
- When Should You Use AMPHTML Ads?
- Why should you use non-last-click attribution conversions for performance planning forecasts?
- How does bid automation contribute to the success of a Google Ads campaign?
- After running a Google Search Ads campaign for several months, Margherita notes that sales of the advertised products are starting to drop. Check the Google Ads Recommendations page and see that the campaign’s optimization score is 22%. What can Margherita deduce from this score on the Google Search Ads campaign?
- Carlo runs a nature excursion company in South America. He wants to increase the number of people who book his tours. Which business will bring potential customers to Carlo’s company through Google Search Ads?
- What’s An Advantage Of Responsive Display Ads?
- Adam has determined that “Drive Action” is the right marketing goal for his new display campaign. What two relevant options could you use to achieve this?
- Which two constraints can an advertiser select on their conversion-based bid strategies?
- Choose the best answer that describes promoted conversion metrics.
- ASINs, or products, within the Amazon Attribution console are selected at the order level.
- Why Should Your Business Use Performance Planner?
- Which three items can a bid strategy consider when optimizing the performance of a bidding portfolio as a whole?
- Sri is an advertiser interested in improving her media’s performance by generating more Add to carts with her non-Amazon Advertising media. Which recommendation would you make for her?
- What feature may be used to report on a specific Floodlight conversion?
- Stores do not require a minimum spend.
- An education company imports image assets for its campaign for Google apps. What recommendations should it follow to optimize their eﬃciency?
- You want to complete conversion tracking setup on your business website with Google Ads. You’ve already implemented a global sitewide tag. Your next step is to create event tags, which must be placed in the correct section of your web pages to properly function. Where’s the event tag implemented on a web page?
- Stores can include contact information such as phone numbers, emails, or physical addresses.
- Your online store is using Firebase as its SDK for its mobile app. The app integrates with your website. You’re also using Google Ads to manage your marketing efforts. You want to automatically import conversions into Google Analytics for Firebase. Which action will accomplish this?
- You’re setting up offline conversion tracking. You need to upload offline data into your Google Ads account. Which two formats are supported?
- Yvette Owns A Jewelry Store And Has Decided To Create A Youtube Advertising Campaign To Drive Online Sales Of Her New Wedding Band Designs. Since She’s New To Youtube Advertising, She Doesn’t Know Which Bidding Type She Should Choose For Her Campaign. Which Bidding Type Will Yvette Have To Use For Her Trueview For Action Campaign?
- Maria Noticed Last Month That Her Ad Often Showed Up Beside A Competitor’s Ad For The Same Search Terms. How Can Maria Understand How Her Performance Compares To That Of Other Advertisers?
- Fill In The Blank: If You Are Planning To Grow Your International Social Media Business, You Must First
- Fill In The Blank Space: When You Advertise Internationally, You Should Make Your Products Or Services ______ In The New Market, And Consider ___________ And ___________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ Internet search engines to find content.
- Who Can You Target With Display Advertising Campaigns?
- How Do Cost-Per-Click (CPC) Ads Compete With Cost-Per-Thousand Impressions (CPM) Ads On The Display Network?
- An Advertiser Wants To Achieve The Top Position In Paid Search Results. Which Recommendations Would Improve The Likelihood Of The Advertiser’s Ad Showing In The Top Position?
- Tristan owns a local flower shop. His customers are already finding him online, but he’s curious whether Google My Business can do more than just list his phone number and address. How can Google My Business help Tristan engage his customers?
- What Kind of Data Corresponds to a Statistic That Can Take the Form of a Number?
- What Are The Three Key Elements To Consider When Evaluating Keywords For SEO?
- Every Time Your Ad Is Eligible To Show, Google Ads Calculates Its Ad Rank Using Your Bid Amount, Components Of Quality Score, And:
- What Statistics Can Help You Identify The Blog Post Is Most Resonant With Your Audience?
- Senior executives at a global manufacturing company are determining the key performance indicators they’ll use to judge how effective their online video advertising campaigns will be on Google Ads. What guidelines are they creating?