–A company in the education sector is preparing a marketing campaign for its application. What three factors should you take into account when determining your campaign goals?–
—The specific objectives of the application—
–The competitor’s strategy–
—The application maturity phase—
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from users in Switzerland. Why might clicks outside of the target location occur?
- Match The Marketers With The Display Ad Format That Fits Them Best.
- A company that designs coffee mugs wants to see which of its video creatives are most effective in getting viewers to remember its brand. Which of the following Google indicators can help you find out?
- Which is a recommended action for new mobile preferred ad creative?
- A signed rider letter is required in order for a Solutions Partner to waive the required HubSpot onboarding for their client.
- Reviewing “Keyword details” data on the Keywords tab will help advertisers to identify:
- Which Group Would You Be Able To Reach With A Google Display Campaign Using Demographic Targeting?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?
- What three marketing goals can you achieve with Google Display Ads targeting?
- What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Which YouTube brand storytelling technique describes how a video ad changes based on the context of the person viewing it?
- How could an advertiser determine the most profitable keywords within a campaign?
- What verification options do companies with 10 or more establishments have?
- What features automate Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify management?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
- Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
- If multiple individuals make changes to one Google Ads account, upon opening the account in Adwords Editor, they should:
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- What kind of click volume increase is likely to be immediately filtered from an Google Ads campaign?
- Cassandra Wants To Customize Her Google Display Ads Based On How Potential Customers Previously Engaged With Her Website. Which Option Best Suits Her Needs?
- Which Two Statements Are True About How You Can Use Targeting Options To Optimize A Google Ads Campaign?
- Juan has launched a video campaign and has realized that although the number of views in general is high, the percentage of expansions is low. What three questions should you ask yourself and examine?
- Tommaso is using Google Ads to set up call conversion tracking for his business website. Place the steps you need to follow in the correct order. List the first step at the beginning.
- How many goal conversions does Google Analytics record if a Destination goal is created to sign up for a newsletter and a user signs up three times in three separate sessions?
- What is unique about local catalog ads?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions for periods of one day, seven days, fourteen days and thirty days?
- Which Statement Is True About Responsive Display Ads?
- Which two user types can activate the conversion API?
- Which two types of uploads can be made through an sFTP endpoint?
- Which two types of campaigns do bid strategy opportunities analyze?
- Catherine Received A Significant Amount Of Traffic To Her Online Pet Store After Launching Her Display Campaign. Unfortunately, Many Visitors To Her Online Store Didn’t Make A Purchase. When Creating A New Display Campaign, Which Marketing Objective Should Catherine Choose In Order To Reengage With These Visitors?
- When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?
- Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account?
- Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
- Imagine that someone is going to use Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and attract new customers. What function would be useful to encourage users to know it?
- Zoe clicks on a Search Network ad offering lipstick, then buys it three days later after clicking on a Facebook ad. When does Google Ads attribute the conversion?
- Attribution contention occurs at the product, or ASIN, level; if you select the same products in multiple orders, your attribution tags with the same promoted products will be eligible with each other for attribution.
- When Should You Use Responsive Display Ads?
- You want to re-engage people in your CRM database who have made a purchase from your website in the past six months. Which audience solution should you use?
- A visitor to the Baldwin Museum of Science website has signed up to receive the museum newsletter. What do we call the action of this internet user?
- Campaigns can only be copied within the same engine account for which two engines?
- Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types Which Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?
- As A Marketing Director At A Large Company, Cara’s Considering Launching A Google Display Ads Campaign, As It Will Let Her Reach Global Internet Users Across As Many Websites And Apps As Possible. What’s Another Benefit A Google Display Ads Campaign Will Provide Cara?
- Which of the following items are allowed in your Store?
- Which method has shown better return on ad spend (ROAS), according to Amazon data, 2018?
- You’re working in your Google Ads account and set up offline conversions. You need to download the template for “Conversions from Clicks.” Which two file types are supported by conversion templates?
- If Your E-Mail Open Rate Seems To Be Low, What Action Could Help You Solve The Problem?
- After Running A Google Search Ads Campaign For Several Months, Meredith Notices Sales Of Her Advertised Products Are Starting To Lag. She Checks Her Google Ads Recommendations Page And Notices That Her Campaign’s Optimization Score Is 22%. What Does This Score Tell Meredith About Her Google Search Ads Campaign?